[SYD] Aurion parts for sale

Updated

1. TRD Aurion Spoiler ONLY - No ducktail! $200 $175 $150!. Bought it for $150 + shipping cost and sprayed for $100+. Already Painted 'Ink Black'.

Reason: Ended up with ducktail.

I'll try to be as descriptive and accurate as I can.

This is the pic of the Sportivo wing [NOT FOR SALE]

IMG00040-20101025-1255.jpg

And this is the TRD Wing [FOR SALE]

IMG00039-20101025-1254.jpg

Pics speak for themselves for the difference. It will sit lower than the Sportivo.

2. Modified Pedders Springs - Selling it for $130 or ONO. They were on my ride for approximately 2 years, went around 16,000-18,000 KMs.

Morning Vick...are those eyelids painted or raw and where did you originally buy em from?

and how much do you want including delivery to Melbourne,postcode 3131?

If they are brand new & unpainted you can put them aside for me and i will chat to you after work today and organize payment.

Thanks mate :)

Morning Vick...are those eyelids painted or raw and where did you originally buy em from?

If they are brand new & unpainted you can put them aside for me and i will chat to you after work today and organize payment.

Too early to be checkin forum is it not? :P :lol:

It's brand new, unpainted (raw), untouched, still in a plastic and sealed. Exactly like mine. I'll post up pics later on.

Anw, PM sent!

Too early to be checkin forum is it not? :P :lol:

It's brand new, unpainted (raw), untouched, still in a plastic and sealed. Exactly like mine. I'll post up pics later on.

Anw, PM sent!

Yeah way to early,but i'm always up at this time for work so i look/read while i drink my coffee...thanks mate i will grab em,gotta go to work now so speak to you later.

Hey Vick, you said you had a few sets of those eyelids. Does that mean that you have another pair after Lee gets his?

If so... consider it sold.

Hey Vick, you said you had a few sets of those eyelids. Does that mean that you have another pair after Lee gets his?

If so... consider it sold.

Saved 1 for ya..

Sorie with the late reply fellas.. Suddenly became busy with load of cr*p piling up. I'll try to get pictures and stuff done by the weekend.

anychance you wanna sell your pedders springs :)

You wouldn't want my springs If I were to sell it. I decided to modify the spring as I reckon they're not low enough to my liking... So yea.. :P

G'day mate. Worked out a price on the mirrors yet? Need blue ones but can always change the colour I hope.

Still working on it. I painted the mirror to the code of my car. Of course, you can always repaint it.

You wouldn't want my springs If I were to sell it. I decided to modify the spring as I reckon they're not low enough to my liking... So yea..

/quote]

try me hahahahahaha, modified springs appeal to me even more

• 3 weeks later...

You wouldnt happen to have another set of the eyelids around would you??

Yepp.. Still got em if you're keen.. PM me thx.

Hey...

Totally forgot about that one.. I'll take pic tomorrow nite.

I checked my e-mail and etc, I spent $350 all over for it. Willing to let it go for $300, still new.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmm... Would it be possible to send the TRD Spoiler down to Melb?

At your expense, of course. Even If you live next door, and you prefer by post, I'll do it. But that would be stupid wouldn't it? :lol:

hmm... Would it be possible to send the TRD Spoiler down to Melb?

At your expense, of course. Even If you live next door, and you prefer by post, I'll do it. But that would be stupid wouldn't it? :lol:

Make it air mail and just throw it over the fence and yell "CATCH!" Hahahaha :lol:

Could you please find out how much it'd cost to post it to 3064?

• 2 weeks later...

is the trd wing still for sale? if so does it come with the brake light in the wing? if yes to both i might take it off your hand how much for postage to the central coast, 2250? or where abouts in sydney are you from?

Cheers,

Phil

Forums

News

Membership