Electric mirrors won't work

kelvingenders

Can anyone tell me where the fuse is located for the electric mirrors. The switch is located on the dash by the steering wheel. I've checked in the owners manual, underneath the dash and inside the engine bay...but no single fuse is named electric mirrors (electric windows, heaters etc are). Can anyone help, posting a picture or telling me what this fuse may be called or named

Kelvin from Brisbane

Can anyone tell me where the fuse is located for the electric mirrors. The switch is located on the dash by the steering wheel. I've checked in the owners manual, underneath the dash and inside the engine bay...but no single fuse is named electric mirrors (electric windows, heaters etc are). Can anyone help, posting a picture or telling me what this fuse may be called or named

Kelvin from Brisbane

i can't remember exactly which fuse visually, but in my 98 camry my mirrors don't work when i blow my cigarette lighter fuse. i'm not sure if this is the only fuse they're on though or if they're on multiple fuses. sorry about the lack of detail but i hope it helps somewhat

Kelvin from Brisbane

i can't remember exactly which fuse visually, but in my 98 camry my mirrors don't work when i blow my cigarette lighter fuse. i'm not sure if this is the only fuse they're on though or if they're on multiple fuses. sorry about the lack of detail but i hope it helps somewhat

Thanks for that

Just checked the Gregorys Service & Repair Manual 1997-2002, Chassis electrical System, it shows the fuse for the power mirrors is situated in the interior fuse box. The power mirrors appear to be bundled with the Air bag, Cigarette Lighter and Clock. I imagine the clock is in the dash and not the radio. So what Kelvingenders said, would be correct.