Toyota Kluger Price Thread

Happs

Hi Guys,

New to this site and Toyota, looking at a KX-S (New facelift) model AWD RRP driveaway is $60,000 seems very steep. I have seen 2 or 3 on carsales for $53,200 with 5km. I would be after towbar, front bar, rear park assist & rubber mats. What is the price point? Any chance of $51 or $52k private sell with extras? Cash on pick up? Sorry live in NSW Lower Hunter Valley area.

Thanks Craig

Edited by Paddler

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi cybistro,

$38,800 was a drive away price for a private buyer. No lease or fleet involved. Full cash payment upon taking delivery of the car.

Hi Warrenkole,

I'm helping a work mate shopping for a Kluger at the moment. Can you refer me to where you bought yours from?

Scud - try to look you up but I can't find which dealership you work for. could you send me your details and I'll pass it on.

Cheers....

Was that price for a Kluger KX-S AWD?

the $38,800 was my recent Kluger purchase.

Old-shape 2010 KX-R 2WD.

Metallic Paint

7 Seat option

Genuine Toyota rear parking sensors

Full tank of petrol

$38,800 drive away. Picked up the rear rubber protection mat plus 4 floor mats for $100 each aswell

RRP was $48,200 on the invoice. Bargain I reckon :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

New to this site , looking at a KX-r(New facelift) model 2WD , 7 seat

offered $40,000,is it a good deal?

NSW liverpool

Thank joe

You "Might" be able to haggle it down to $38500 :)

Hi Guys

i have sold my 2009 kluger and i have the following items for sale let me know if you are intersted

Toyota kluger2009 Accessories for sale Genuine parts only less then 1 year old in top condition no scratches

Floor mats front and back aud 60.00

Bonnet protector aud40

4 mud flaps aud60

Tow bar will bolts Haman Reece heavy duty aud380.00 Inc rear cover

Roof rack rail mount aud 160.00

Seat insert wool covers in grey aud50

dash mat aud20.00

Take lot at aud500.00 save aud270

Still shopping around for a car at the moment, Kluger's off the list but still looking at other Toyota's.

Anyway, Toyota have set a target of selling 200,000 cars for this year and it appears they will come up short. The good news for anyone looking to buy is that the Dealers have been given massive incentives to move cars in December. Talking $millions, so this is the month to cut a deal.

Also, not sure if mentioned elsewhere but Kluger will be offering a hybrid engine in the next upgrade.

Hi everyone,

New to this forum. Looking at purchasing a Kluger KX-S FWD.

Has anyone got a recent price(non-fleet) on a (facelift model) from dealers in Melbourne considering end of year runnout?

Is it better to buy at the end of December or wait till January?

Hi Guys,

New here.....Just bought a Kluger today.

2010 (old shape) KX-R AWD 7 seater

Front nudge bar

Tow bar

Floor mats

Rear parking sensors

Tinted windows (dark front, clear rear)

$44k drive away.

Took delivery today....A bit disappointed. Maybe I am too used to European cars, but I was expecting a full tank of fuel with a new car, not a quarter of a tank.

The rear blind/luggage area cover is torn. Didn't see it at the dealership because it was stowed away. Just noticed it when I got home, and was about to fit it. Dealer also did not have the spare key or service books.

I'll be going back to the dealer tomorrow, with a stone in my shoe. :angry:

Hi Guys,

New here.....Just bought a Kluger today.

2010 (old shape) KX-R AWD 7 seater

Front nudge bar

Tow bar

Floor mats

Rear parking sensors

Tinted windows (dark front, clear rear)

$44k drive away.

Took delivery today....A bit disappointed. Maybe I am too used to European cars, but I was expecting a full tank of fuel with a new car, not a quarter of a tank.

The rear blind/luggage area cover is torn. Didn't see it at the dealership because it was stowed away. Just noticed it when I got home, and was about to fit it. Dealer also did not have the spare key or service books.

I'll be going back to the dealer tomorrow, with a stone in my shoe. :angry:

That's pretty poor mate and I feel for you, but I think (hope) it's an isolated incident. Others have reported a full tank of fuel and no issues with delivery.

I'd definitely be going back to the dealer to have a few choice words with them!

• 2 weeks later...

New Highlander owner here. Hi All :D

Took delivery of our old-shape 2010 KX-R 2WD just yesterday.

Including :

Metallic Paint

7 Seat option

Genuine Toyota rear parking sensors

Full tank of petrol

Cost us $38,800 drive away. Picked up the rear rubber protection mat plus 4 floor mats for $100 each aswell.

Declined the extended warranty, paint protection, rim/tyre insurance etc.

I might look at doing the built in GPS upgrade like so many others on here have done.

Also, has anyone got any suggestions as to replacing the standard key and remote with a combination remote key model? I hate having to carry so many bulky keys in my pocket :(

Cheers, Z.

P.S. This looks like a great site with terrific people.

good price!

Hi There

New to the forum and it is great to see so much information around.

I am looking to trade in my Dec 2004 CV Kluger for a current shape Grande - WOOHOO!!

I am in Perth and just thought I would get your opinion on trade in price I should be looking at and also how much for the Grande driveaway. First price I have is $67,000 for the AWD and $62,000 for the 2wd but that was just over the phone with no effort on my part haha. Don't think I need any extras, however I will ask for it with 17" tyres instead of 19" ones so that it doesn't cost me a fortune in tyres over the years. Probably after an AWD but would 'settle' for a 2wd :)

The trade has just clicked over 100000kms and has rear spoiler, nudgebar, cargo barrier and mat and also full set of floor mats. Bluestone colour and in very good condition - no dents, scratches etc and interior is great, always had seat covers, nothing broken etc. Also has full Toyota service history.

Would love to hear from you!!

Kirsten

Edited by kirstwa

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

New to this site; got my 2010 Facelift KX-S last month.

KX-S 2WD Facelift

• Nudge Bar
  • Side Steps
  • Front sensor
  • Rear sensor
  • Tinted windows
  • Tow bar
  • Cargo mat
  • Metallic Paint

$52,350

Also traded in my 2004 Corolla TTR for a Yaris YR which will happen on Wednesday...

Cheers

Hi guys,

New to this site; got my 2010 Facelift KX-S last month.

KX-S 2WD Facelift

• Nudge Bar
  • Side Steps
  • Front sensor
  • Rear sensor
  • Tinted windows
  • Tow bar
  • Cargo mat
  • Metallic Paint

$52,350

Also traded in my 2004 Corolla TTR for a Yaris YR which will happen on Wednesday...

Cheers

Not sure how I went. Purchased an altitude,2010model, in November for $52,000. preferred the old shape & other things like normal keys, no leather seats, no "woodgrain" trim etc.

Altitude has roof rails, fog lights, moonroof, towbar, paint,fabric protection, tinted windows & video player.What do you guys think.

After driving it for a couple of months I think it is junk, but what do you think of the price?

Managed to get 16% off RRP in Blacktown Sydney (Australia day sale).

Kluger KX-R MY11 FWD 7 seat with:

Floor mats

Front tint

Side steps

Cargo rubber matts

Weather shields (front)

Vehicle: $38,809.09

Metallic: $363.64

Cargo mat - $122.29

Floor mats - $157.79

Side steps - $1,195.83

Weather shields - $141.04

Window tint front - $450.00

Delivery - $1,722.73

Sub total (ex GST): $42,959

GST: $4,296

Sub total: $47,255

Stamp duty: $1,465

CTP: $482.00

TOTAL: $49,740

Drive away price: $41'800 (-16%)

Full tank of fuel.

Parking sensors seems to be a rip-off: ~$500 installed vs DIY kit off ebay for $25. Will go with ebay as I had them installed on my current car.

Update: DIY parking sensors Kluger (Highlander) MY11 in pics

Alex

Edited by alex_sydney

Well done on the purchase. At first you'll be worried you paid to much, but once you've driven a few thousand kms and got your first scratch you'll be starting to enjoy the car for what it is. By far the best car I've owned and perfectly suits our family of 4 and mix of school runs, drive ins,, camping and country holidays. Have fun, I do every day. And price seems pretty good.

I just bought the facelift vcersion in a Grande 2wd with tow bar, tinted front windows, and roof racks and paid $59,200

That's pretty much spot on what I negotiated for mine, plus the additional cost for AWD which I went for. I got the nudge bar too.

What's the ETA on yours? Mine's late December.

New to the forum...I'm grateful that everyone is so generous with sharing their price experiences.

FWIW, I just had a quote in North Shore Sydney for a 2WD Grande, no accessories, for $58,888, drive away.

Anyone heard of better?

Thanks.

Hi guys

23rd Blacktown Sale

Kluger KX-R, 7 seat, AWD, 2010 New shape

With Side step, Cargo rubber mat & Floor mats, Graphite colour..

Price 45,250/- delivery next week.

I called on 25th to add tow bar, was quoted $940 extra. Called Toyota parts and found out tow bar is only $720.

So cancelled the tow bar.. Will fit it myself later.