Toyota Kluger Price Thread

Happs

I paid $66500 for 2011 Grande AWD, pearl with side steps, nudge bar, floor mats. Oh and full tank of fuel.

We pay for an arm and a leg extra in WA!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid $66500 for 2011 Grande AWD, pearl with side steps, nudge bar, floor mats. Oh and full tank of fuel.

We pay for an arm and a leg extra in WA!

Bloody hell - we sure do don't we!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there..a very excited new Toyota Kluger owner from today, however now very concerned that i ripped myself off when negotiating for the 2011 KX-R 2WD. Did my due diligence (so i thought) with the research for the past month. Walked in today with the figure of $42,000 driveaway. To cut a long story short, got the following for the price:

Graphite colour

Mats

Cargo Mat

Tow Bar

Full tank of fuel

I had no trade in and cashed up ready to go!!

Since re-reading this thread tonight, i now think i have done myself in and should have got the above for under $40,000 or more bang for my buck.

I have not signed anything as the final negotiation was done over the phone, but they have taken my $500 deposit. Can i back out of the deal, even though the deposit has been taken?? If i have to lose the $500 deposit to save a few thousand elsewhere i think its worth it. Is there still room to negotiate prior to signing any contracts etc but post deposit??? I am going in Saturday to complete paperwork etc.

Any comments/help/advice would be much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks - I think we managed to almost scrape the bottom. Took us a bit over 2 weeks to get that price, got there eventually...lol.

You got yourself a bargin. Especially with the 7 Seater...

Just to confirm is it 2010 or 2011?

I managed to get a KX-S MY11 AWD 7 seater with just about every access for $58K (only things missing are ski racks and satnav). Plus I got full tank fuel and extra 3 years warranty.

Rock

What is the best price anyone got for a KX-R 2WD 7Seater recently in WA? Are prices more expensive in WA compared to the eastern states?

From what I have seen, WA prices are higher.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

G'day

Is it possible to withdraw from the contract if the colour of the Kluger that I wanted will take 2 months (say Sep-Oct 2011 while the other dealer can provide it in 2 weeks time (due to ship is coming in estimated of 2 weeks).

Hey mate

i dont think you can pull out of the contract. You can pull out of the contract if the toyota dealer does'nt deliver your new car to you within 3 months (unless he has stated in the comment section of the contract that you cannot cancel the contract for XYZ reasons). Have a look at the back page of your toyota contract, to the top right. It tells you what ive said above.

I am picking my new kluger grande in 2 days but its been 11 days past 3 months. So i can go there on the day of the delivery and tell my dealer that i dont want the car. He still has to give me my deposit back to me. Ofcourse i would never do this hahaha!

Good Luck!

• 1 month later...

Just got an offical quote for My11 AWD KX-S, with metallic paint, window tint, front and rear parking sensors, carpet mats, rear rubber cargo mat, Tow pack, Side Steps and Nudge Bar , $56,000. Is this a good deal?

I got all that, plus roof racks, Luggage Pod, and bonnett and light protectors for $56K. In addition I got a full tank of fuel and an extra 3 years warranty. You should be able to get a better deal than this at present because of this so-called 'fleet discount' promo they have ruuning.

Thanks rockgod. That's their initial quote, I haven't make any effort yet. But your deal looks very good, you are a negotiate expert. I will ask about "Fleet Discount" with them sometime this week.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just ordered a Kluger 2011 KX-R 7 seater. Tossing up between the 2wd and AWD. Currently quoted with 3.9% finance the 2wd model with the following accessories

nudge bar

bull bar

side steps

front weather shields

tint

bonnet and headlight protecters

sport seat covers front only

display audio upgrade

on road costs

2500 trade in holden vectra 2001

all for 50560 drive away. Finance approved signing tomorrow night. Will be pushing for fuel, car mats and mud flaps as freebies.

We have a 2 near teen kids and 2 young ones in child seats. Is it worth upgrading to the AWD KX-R, I know it isn't a 4WD but good enough for offroad tracks and eaches etc ?

White preferred colour Toyotaways dealership Rockingham

Is it worthwhile spending another 5K for the AWD