Dash, Fog and Tail Lights not working

Hi there, recently the dash lights on my 2007 Corolla hatch stopped working one day...would work the next day and have now stopped altogether now. I then relaised that my parking lights, fog lights and tail lights are also not working when I turn on the lights. Driving and high beam lights are working fine?

I've checked all the fuses and they seem to be alright. Of course the car has just gone out of warranty, so if I could fix this myself I'll save some bucks.

Anyone had this issue before?

Cheers

interesting.... could be an earth problem. got a multimeter? or a test light? check for earth at the bulbs, + power, if u got both ur bulbs are gone ( long shot ), could be a relay problem? not sure? fuse? or switching fault?? got a wiring diagram?

Guys I seem to have sorted it out. I pulled out the glovebox and basically thumped (wiggled) all the wires leading into the fuze box and wolla....it's working again. Must've been a loose connection.