AFTER 205/50 r 16

ANTY

Hey guys,

i know i been bit of a scrub lately and havent been on in a while, but if you guys no of or have seen or can hook me up with some tyres, would be muchly appreciated......im might as well be running on slicks atm my tyres are that worn. i need 205/50 r16 thats what i got on their now, and in my opinion they provide better traction, stability, handling and grip than the stockies... please feel free to make and recommendations or offers......

cheers

anty

What tyres are you after? Outright grip? Longevity? Comfort?

If you are after just a grippy tyre, try the Hankook Rs-2, Toyo T1R, Bridgestone Adrenalin RE001, etc.

The ones I have mentioned definitely come in a 205/50/R16.

what do you recommend is the good value for money but at the same time, would want something that couold have all three ultimately!

but then i the budget is roughly 500-700 anything bit more than that is pushing it!!!!

Oh i dont do burnouts or anything i might get a bit of wheel spin every now and thentaking a tight bend or corner but thats probbaly it.............and to be honest i dont know much when it comes to tyres!!!