Cool Toyota badge

Is your ZRE pre-facelift? if it is, the badge is called a "Netz" emblem, a few members here have them, check the for sale threads, or they can be purchased from Castle Hill toyota or a number of other places like ebay. If it is a facelift model, the Netz emblem does not fit.

can we the auris badge somewhere else with a cheaper price ?

yeah.. ebay

i got my netz and vitz badge for like $30 shipped for the both

Your right Mick but no one has confirmed if the Vitz and Auris are identical, plenty on ebay for Vitz though. I've only ever seen one rear Auris badge on ebay and I think Charlie ended up with that one,so cheap too..

Branno, Castle hill toyota has them as i said, just call them or email James from their website, i think it was 65 inc express delivery. Dont forget you need the base also. James will know that...

As for expensive, get used to it, all toyota bits are expensive!! :D

• 6 months later...

Anyone know what the part # for the facelift ZRE's Netz badge is? I found it on eBay http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360362982840&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT but the price seems a bit steep? :S Or is that the right price?

Link to the seller's webshop: http://www.jzsinternational.com/servlet/the-673/2009-dsh-up-TOYOTA-AURIS-COROLLA/Detail

thanks guys. I guess my wallet is about to receive more of a pounding.

Edit: WALLET POUNDED! Just ordered it and ended up costing $100.70 AUD. gosh never though i'd pay that much for a badge lol.

Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get here and hopefully the install is easy enough.

Masahiro-san is a great guy, and pretty quick to fill and post orders. I would estimate 7-10 days tops.

I thought you would have learnt by now Toyota/Lexus = Wallet pounding2 :D

Sweet - thanks for letting me know mate. Yeah I already got a notification from him regarding my order saying that I should get notification of the shipment as soon as he receives it from the dealer :)

Oh I have learnt now dutchie. I learnt the hard way rolleyes.gif speaking of which... modellista front lip is really tempting! :(

SWEET! Masahiro-san has just sent me an email with my shipping notification! SO FAST! via EMS too so I think I should be receiving it by end of week (if lucky)... which should also be in time with my Injen CAI too :) This will be a good weekend if I end up receiving both.

EDIT: anyone know if there's a rear Netz badge that will fit the facelift ZRE? Or would the rear badge for the pre-facelifts fit?

Date Status Details Office Prefecture ZIP code Jun 28

16:42 Posting/Collection OGAKI Branch Gifu prefecture 503-8799 Jun 28

19:58 En route GIFU Branch Gifu prefecture 500-8799 Jun 28

22:51 Dispatch from outward office of exchange CHUBU INTERNATIONAL Branch Aichi prefect

Holy crap it's going to be here sooner than I thought!