VIC :- Weekly/fortnightly Meet up

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With good reason... Food is AWESOME!

Yes. Without a doubt. Food is Awesome.

AND HEY. Will we be seeing you this weekend?

Most likely. I would have been there for the last one, but didn't make it because I had a date that night. Kicker is that she didn't show, and instead sent me a txt message saying sorry she couldn't make it, by that time it was too late to get over to where you guys were.<_<

Thanks Duy...see you lads on saturday :yahoo: and yeah put me down for the Platinum Membership food tab thingy...i belive this one includes desserts. :lol:

Vicroads Sunshine,is there only one entrance,what road is the carpark on?

edit...Dwee or any eastsiders can i follow you,i get scared going into that part of town without a posse. :P

Saturday eh? Sure. Start a food tab for me please Duy, Gold Membership. Thanks

I was just waiting for this reply. B)

With good reason... Food is AWESOME!

Yes. Without a doubt. Food is Awesome.

AND HEY. Will we be seeing you this weekend?

Most likely. I would have been there for the last one, but didn't make it because I had a date that night. Kicker is that she didn't show, and instead sent me a txt message saying sorry she couldn't make it, by that time it was too late to get over to where you guys were.<_<

Oh shattered. All good man, last week was a little all over the place anyway. Can easily make up for lost time in a minutes :lol:

...and best of luck with your date in the future ;)

Hey guys, seriously thinking about travelling down for this one seeings its a Saturday night - just wouldn't stay too late so I could drive home again the same night. Whereabouts is Sunshine VicRoads?? I know Essendon not too bad but Sunshine is a different kettle of fish although I know its not that far away. Otherwise if I got to town a bit earlier in the arvo could I meet up with some others earlier to get me there?

Bit worried about the food poisoning though :lol:

Edited by Tash

Hey guys, seriously thinking about travelling down for this one seeings its a Saturday night - just wouldn't stay too late so I could drive home again the same night. Whereabouts is Sunshine VicRoads?? I know Essendon not too bad but Sunshine is a different kettle of fish although I know its not that far away. Otherwise if I got to town a bit earlier in the arvo could I meet up with some others earlier to get me there?

Well if you know Essendon, then you should know Broadmeadows? I can meet you at broady if you like and we could go from there???

Or.. to make it easier for you, I can meet you closer to your area.

Sunshine Ave? Just off the Calder. Really easy to get to the meet from there.

Edit: I said 'closer to your area,' then realised you still need to drive over 120km on the Calder anyway :blink:

Well if you know Essendon, then you should know Broadmeadows? I can meet you at broady if you like and we could go from there???

Edit: I said 'closer to your area,' then realised you still need to drive over 120km on the Calder anyway :blink:

Could we organise that as a pre-meeet meet or something like that? I'll be coming over from Mitcham (near Ringwood, pretty much the opposite side of Melbourne for those who don't know), and wouldn't mind meeting up with a few others and then heading there as a convoy, what do others think?

Could we organise that as a pre-meeet meet or something like that? I'll be coming over from Mitcham (near Ringwood, pretty much the opposite side of Melbourne for those who don't know), and wouldn't mind meeting up with a few others and then heading there as a convoy, what do others think?

Well I'm only 1 man..

but because I'm up north, not Tash style north.. but still north, I am willing/can drive to either side of Melb. Troy if you need someone to show you where to go, I'm pretty familiar with the eastern suburbs so it wont me hard to meet you anywhere you want.

As for Tash, Probably best if you can just check in google maps how to get there. You travel down the Calder Freeway for about 1hr 30min, then turn right into Sunshine Ave. Follow Sunshine Ave and it'll turn into McIntyre Rd after you pass the Western Ring Rd. Keep going down that rd till you reach Ballarat Rd. Turn left into the first st after Ballarat Rd, should be a massive carpark. We'll be there ;)

Edit: Man.. I could be the ultimate undercover cop. Not against any of you guys, you're all awesome :P

Well I'm only 1 man..

but because I'm up north, not Tash style north.. but still north, I am willing/can drive to either side of Melb. Troy if you need someone to show you where to go, I'm pretty familiar with the eastern suburbs so it wont me hard to meet you anywhere you want.

As for Tash, Probably best if you can just check in google maps how to get there. You travel down the Calder Freeway for about 1hr 30min, then turn right into Sunshine Ave. Follow Sunshine Ave and it'll turn into McIntyre Rd after you pass the Western Ring Rd. Keep going down that rd till you reach Ballarat Rd. Turn left into the first st after Ballarat Rd, should be a massive carpark. We'll be there ;)

Edit: Man.. I could be the ultimate undercover cop. Not against any of you guys, you're all awesome :P

Nah mate, no need for you to come all the way over here, I know exactly where Sunshine Vicroads is - I used to live within walking distance of it, and also used to work at Sunshine Centrecom (Computer store). But I really appreciate the offer. I was just thinking if anyone was going to meet northside it's not THAT far out of my way, and it'd be a bit less daunting for me, seeing as I don't know any of you yet.

Hmm.. tempting , might come along with my girlfriend, she gets her ZRE on thursday.

oh please do come... then the boys will give her ideas about modging her rolla! :lol:

Not modgin. Improving! :whistling:

fuqn hell you're quick i thought i edited that in time :angry:

Hmm.. tempting , might come along with my girlfriend, she gets her ZRE on thursday.

oh please do come... then the boys will give her ideas about modging her rolla! :lol:

Sorry mate, no offence intended, I still would have said the same thing, just with the correct spelling, because improving sounds better then modding to non-car people I'd say :whistling:

Nah mate, no need for you to come all the way over here, I know exactly where Sunshine Vicroads is - I used to live within walking distance of it, and also used to work at Sunshine Centrecom (Computer store). But I really appreciate the offer. I was just thinking if anyone was going to meet northside it's not THAT far out of my way, and it'd be a bit less daunting for me, seeing as I don't know any of you yet.

There are about 3-4 of us up north, but 2 are hondas and the other guy doesn't talk on the Forums.. I don't meet with any of them so I drive alone there. If i'm for meeting you somewhere before hand. Plus, seeing as your name is Troy, it seems like I wont be the only white boy in the 'crew' anymore. (LOL at pancake parlour.)

Sorry mate, no offence intended, I still would have said the same thing, just with the correct spelling, because improving sounds better then modding to non-car people I'd say :whistling:

no offence taken anyways :lol:

me likey.. food and cars :spiteful:

PM me or KenshinX or Kenpo so we can exchange numbers in case of anything. Also for future meets and whatnot.

Guys that are East or Northsiders if you guys can organise pre-meet respectively that would be great.

For all the ghetto westsiders, you all know where sunshine is, if you dont. Then you aint ghetto enough. :P

Tash is coming! So if you're free, there isn't any reason why you can't come. :P

As for me, I'm still pending; just saw this now.. :o I travel 1hr to see these boys almost every week, they just don't have the balls to return the favour as much :whistling: JOKING!

Once I know, I can lead you there Lee and Mick, and anyone else from the east*.

Peter.

*conditions apply, service might be provided in reward of food.

Yea you're right. It'd be best if the people with no clue how to get there would meet up earlier.

If anyone wants to pre-meet Saturday night,

The carpark behind the McDonalds in Broadmeadows would probably be easiest to find. It's also not far from the freeway so it wont take longer then 15-20min to drive to the meeting point in Sunshine.