VIC :- Weekly/fortnightly Meet up

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter I might be sailing in if the docks have a wide enough birthing :P

You wanna car pool with me?

More like a speed boat now with those bars! :P But yeah, I don't mind. I'll sms you; I'll be working in Sunbury tomorrow.

Hey Peter Ill be in melton all day and leaving at 5.30 to get there by 6.30, since you are in sunbury if you want to cruise in together you are most welcome to ;)

Thanks for the offer Justin, but I'll be going home 4pm from Sunbury back to the yard down here; so Trung, I'll head to yours and I'll bring my camera gear. ;)

hey guys, im new here. I'd like to come for a meet but i'm working this thursday evening. Darnit. Just so I know, where's is garage cafe?

hey guys, im new here. I'd like to come for a meet but i'm working this thursday evening. Darnit. Just so I know, where's is garage cafe?

Hey man, Welcome!! :D

First of all, there are meets every week, if you cant make it we can change it to suit you one week :)

Secondly, garage cafe is in north melbourne between lygon street and the royal melbourne hospital somewhere.. cant remember the exact address right now.

See you around!

Cheers

Justin

Edited by 4ABHGE

Hey man, Welcome!! :DFirst of all, there are meets every week, if you cant make it we can change it to suit you one week :)Secondly, garage cafe is in north melbourne between lygon street and the royal melbourne hospital somewhere.. cant remember the exact address right now.See you around!CheersJustin

I think I know where garage cafe is. I study in Melbourne Uni right now so that location is actually perfect for me. I'll probably feel like a noob at the meets cuz Im driving a '96 Vienta Csi STOCK... I know how to drive fast, but I don't have the money to go FAST-ER.. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah the mx5s meet every thursday as well..... As for the weekly meet I haven't had a phone for the laat month so it's been hard trying to organize a meet.. I shall make something for this coming week if people are up for it...