VIC :- Weekly/fortnightly Meet up

p.s the only drama of the whole night was some rude guy serving behind the counter at the fish shop...i would sack his azz,he is no good. :P

Cheers

Lee

oi relax your ball sacks mate, you gave me 2 minutes before asking "where's my food?" -_-

i was mouthing the words "keep your d^#k in your pants, its not ready yet" HAHA :lol:

nah all good mate, i'm glad you guys enjoyed it. my parents were doing my head in though :angry:

food should have been ready when i walked in. :P

and your ole man is a champ,Dwee and i had a good chat with him and he was telling us what a troublesome child your were and is glad that your finally under the wing of a good group of Toyota people and now heading in the right direction,i think he thought you were going to be holden or ford guy which worried him. :lol:

and your mums just lovely,also makes a mean burger.

Hahahaha, was a great night indeed.

Lee you've set a benchmark and currently my idol with that Aurion of yours. I'll pick up the pace soon :P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, sounds like I missed a top night. Sorry I didn't update to say I wouldn't be there, was very much a last second thing. Long story massively shortened, I didn't get back to Melbourne until about 10pm last night, because my little Corolla had left Melbourne to get to Adelaide 11pm Friday night with 3 mates in it, then we picked up a car in Adelaide at about 9:30am and drove back. Took it easy both ways, stopped a good number of times to get out and stretch our legs and get something to eat and drink, and also to change drivers. By the time I got back in to Melbourne all I wanted to do was finally get some sleep!

My Corolla did me proud, filled the tank before leaving Melbourne, then 410kms later (after the decent climb before Ballarat), I filled the tank again and it only took 26 litres. Not bad, particularly considering that was with 4 adults and a heck of alot of luggage stuffed into the back - it looked lowered, hahaha. And it got that same sort of economy all the way there and all the way back, so I'm very happy indeed with that. Sill got to wash all the bugs off the front - particularly the locusts - but I think doing over 1500kms in 24 hours is a fairly marathon effort, and to do it on less then 3 x 50 litre tanks of petrol is very good for a car that's nearly 20 years old!

Oh what a feeling!!!

Anyway, I'm shattered I missed this one, I was hoping that I'd be back in time, but it wasn't worth rushing and perhaps having an accident - the last few hundred kms were tough as it was!

So... When's the next one? B)

Edited by TroysRollaSX

Thanks for a fabulous night all :D Got back to Bendigo about 11:20pm, felt like such a loooooooooong drive back. Next time I can come to one of these I think I'll stay the night instead.

Duy please thank your parents for a lovely meal, the chippies and nuggets were awesome! Everyone was definitely well fed and it was a great place to just sit and chatter away. So I'm really really glad I made the effort and went down for a catch up :)

One of us will have to plan some kind of get together in January, the meet up my way won't be ready until probably Feb although maybe earlier - thinking a jaunt out to One Tree Hill pub here and then a couple of places for photography ;) There is a nice lake here otherwise there are some good shots to be had in front of railway yards/tracks too.

oh damn. i havent been to a meet in ages! There's always a meet on when im not free. hopefully i can free up some time soon, but very unlikely due to christmas. also hopefully by then i'll have my new camera to take pictures of everyones awesome car at the next meet :D

johnny's going away tuesday of next week. dinner at an undisclosed location on saturday night.

awww.. thanks duy. But i cant make it. My work breakup party is on that night and when work offers free food and drinks, johnnie must go :D

johnny's going away tuesday of next week. dinner at an undisclosed location on saturday night.

awww.. thanks duy. But i cant make it. My work breakup party is on that night and when work offers free food and drinks, johnnie must go :D

OH FFS thats the biggest BS i've heard for the life of me... you know too damn well why bitch!

can i come to eat? bahahahaha :lol:

make it some other day then..........

Hey guys, just wanted to say im driving down to melbourne for christmas/bday/new years. If i got time i would like to come to one of your meets :)

Nice but me and johnny will not be in melbourne then... But im sure a few others will be willing to help u out meeting up :))

Sorry guys i will unfortunately be MIA as of tuesday night/wednesday morning. Flight leaving at 3am. Going overseas visiting asia. If i can squeeze in some time, i might meetup with you guys for a bit before i go, its gotta be earlyish though, nothing later than 9pm meetup. But yeah, should be good trip. Be back in Aus Jan 20th for another year of meetups! :D

All good fellas. Perfectly understandable! Hope everyone has a merry christmas and a happy new year too!

And to the people who are free tonight....

8pm @ Wash Me Clean 99-101 Ballarat Rd, Maidstone tonight.

spread the word, everyone is welcome. Please no hooning or reving or loud music as there are houses on either side of this place.

Might go on a cruise to sydney road after for kebabs if everyone is keen! But cause christmas is around the corner and the weather seems decent for that period, a nice clean of our rides is in order!

Let me know if your going to make it here or if you got my number drop me a msg. Ill be checking my account all day as well.

New members/newcomers, dont hesitate to introduce yourself!

Hope to see you all there!