VIC :- Weekly/fortnightly Meet up

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pending, Trung (dorifto) and I might come a bit later in the night. :)

What Duy said, we're having a one:many date loll

I forgot about Alex, Quang and Steve; looks like we might be having one hell of a party! Lol

hey fellas

been chatting to a few of my mates, and i think its time for another get together on a friday night

Friday the 21st of jan.

location still pending

As always, no hooning, no loud music, no burnouts.

Anyone is welcome (doesnt just have to be a toyota)

let me know if your down so i got an idea of numbers and therefore have an appropriate meet up location.

Bump this to the next page

Is it only this meets up over at the west side? Not over in the south eastern ?

The weekly meets tend to be westside. Some of the monthly meets are East/South-East. By the way, I'm not from the West, as it may appear that I am. Haha

Mainly our meets are westside. But theyre slowly growing so were moving the meets closer to the CBD

update; 21st of jan friday night meet location will be posted sometime tonight. Got a spot in mind near the CBD area. Gonna sus it out if its chill tonight after work

Wicked, let me know. I'll be out with Trung & friends that night and should be able to come afterwards.

No worries man

Got the location now. Went today. I'll find out the exact address for your gps but it shouldn't be too hard. I'll get that asap for you all.

Also. Don't eat fellas. After the initial meet up point we wil cruise to Sydney road for kebabs at maybe 11? Ill also get you the exact address of it too.

Please can I stress, no hooning! Anyone is welcome! Any make and model is also welcome, just please let me know if your bringing any one so I know numbers!

Friday the 21st meet up!

Location 1) Meet up at 473 Docklands Dr, Docklands at 9pm! This is just an approx address. Just drive up docklands drive until you see us

After everyone is together, we will all cruise down to sydney road for some food

Location 2) On The Run Kebabs. Corner Sydney Road and Sheffield Street. There is no time were going to meet up here, we will go here when ever everyone feels like it. So its best to meet us at docklands and cruise together. Parking should not be an issue unless your car is as low as mine. I got mates with lowered cars (not as low as mine) and they get in the parking fine. Alternatively, there is parking on the street too!

Hopefully we get bigger numbers than last meet!

whos coming?

Anyone is welcome (any make or model), the more people the better as long as they have a sensible attitude!

This will be a good opportunity to get some rolling shots of everyones ride, so whoever has these skills, bring them along!

And remember;

- No hooning!!!

See you guys there!

I'll be down this Sun and Mon with my son,staying near Garage Cafe :whistling:

If you got time on Sunday or Monday we can catch up! I got day off on Monday.

I hope so Vinh, prob get there Sun afternoon and leaving Tues morning so maybe either night for a quick bite and catch up..

Duy I would've liked to be there for Fridays meet :(

I'll be down this Sun and Mon with my son,staying near Garage Cafe :whistling:

If you got time on Sunday or Monday we can catch up! I got day off on Monday.

I hope so Vinh, prob get there Sun afternoon and leaving Tues morning so maybe either night for a quick bite and catch up..

Duy I would've liked to be there for Fridays meet :(

dude pm me ur number, i believe i got something for you on sunday night... ;)

Friday the 21st meet up!

Location 1) Meet up at 473 Docklands Dr, Docklands at 9pm! This is just an approx address. Just drive up docklands drive until you see us

After everyone is together, we will all cruise down to sydney road for some food

Location 2) On The Run Kebabs. Corner Sydney Road and Sheffield Street. There is no time were going to meet up here, we will go here when ever everyone feels like it. So its best to meet us at docklands and cruise together. Parking should not be an issue unless your car is as low as mine. I got mates with lowered cars (not as low as mine) and they get in the parking fine. Alternatively, there is parking on the street too!

Hopefully we get bigger numbers than last meet!

whos coming?

Anyone is welcome (any make or model), the more people the better as long as they have a sensible attitude!

This will be a good opportunity to get some rolling shots of everyones ride, so whoever has these skills, bring them along!

And remember;

- No hooning!!!

See you guys there!

Here is what the location looks like.. ;)

P1040665.jpg