Dutchie's second toy..

dutchie101

Full VIP treatment. I have a Admiration "createur" lower lip, rear skirt, sides, grill and muffler cutters on the way from Japan, rims and other goodies to follow. Probably bags when money permits etc.. 30mm low SS kit on its way, should be here next week.

The car is immaculate inside and out. Heated and cooled front and rear seats, fridge/icebox, 14 position electric seats, driver position memory...bloody everything.. Only thing it didnt have standard was the airbags..

Yeah i just wanted to sort out the kit and low then things will slowly sort themselves out from there.. wheels next obviously :D but if i start this new shop, things will slow down quite a bit...

Handles bloody well, quite light for a large car (only just 200kg heavier than the ZRE), double wishbone does the job nicely. Transmission is possibly the most amazingly smooth trans i have ever had the pleasure of driving. Havent really booted it much, but the power is there alright.

Needs some paint attention, and a claying rather soon too.

Thanks for your help Chicken, greatly appreciated. :toast:

U have good taste in cars dutchie, even your zre i like it very much

Do you still have it, or is it gone now?

Thanks :) Still have the ZRE for daily zip around, the LS is more of a weekender/ going out car. I wanna keep the K's low on it. Most 2002's have done between 120-220 thou. Thats why i jumped at this one.

thats big pimpin'

What engines are in these?

4.3l V8, VVt-i. small V8 but all alloy and plenty of torque.

jesus, thats awesome, well done! herbs (traditional) paid off eh? LOL ;)

Yeah man, traditional herbs actually make money, unlike "non" traditional.. well, these days anyway :D

I keep finding more and more buttons to push and prod! soo much electrical motorized fun! Oh, and i managed to get a full Toyota/Lexus 3 year new car warranty with it too.

Not many of them around cause they were AU$157,000 new!! :o Luckily i saved AU$117k and it only had 65,000km on it. Very Very low k's for a 2002.

I think ive found the wheels i want...

Amistad Cloud, 19's..

10.jpg

Still looking tho..

Or Trafficstar STR 19's...

trafficstar_str_silver.jpg

I love the STR's, but a little too aggressive. They just scream "look at me!", Im not sure i want that, i want subtle luxury like the Clouds... Ive found a set of new Clouds in Japan..

Nice! An LS430! I notice it's from WA too (Recognized the license plate colors and layout lol).

Nice to know that its a low KM 8 year old car, my RAV4 is the same year too, and has done under 63Ks so far. :)