2010 Stock Rav4 display audio system

Sportivo#

Hi would anyone know how to change the button light colours to green in the new 2010 toyota audio display systems? i bought a cheap unit but i think the button lights are orange. I don't know which led lights to get or from where. I'm thinking it would be a simple soldering job just removing the previous colour ones and change them to the green lumination lights to suit my centre console in the sportivo. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Or would anyone want to swap for the green light unit in sydney?

You could always try Dicksmith or Jaycar for the LEDS.

Dick Smith = FAIL. In case you are not aware, DSE stopped their line of electronic components quite some time ago.

Jaycar = FAIL. They have a very limited range of SMD components and whatever they do have, it is usually priced a good deal more than what you can get it for online (which is where you will most likely need to get them).

Mate.... can you surface mount solder? Basically this is what you are going to be doing. You don't need any tutorial to do this as it is as simple as opening the head unit, removing the old LED's and soldering in some new one. It DEFINITELY can be done... no ifs or buts. If you know how to work with SMD, then what is stopping you from doing so? Hoping to get others to tell you what you will obviously find out yourself is only going to delay you from getting it done. If you don't know how to work with SMD on the other hand, then I would advise against doing this yourself.

To get you started, basically all you have to know is that the main type of LED you will come across in the head unit will be either 'PLCC2' and '1206 SMD'.

• 1 month later...

Don't know about your unit, but in Eonon unit, you can change the color of buttons like this: Press the COLOR button in the panel or press the 3rd option from the right in the bottom of the main menu. You can also have a try.:)

I don't know what's your unit, and what colors option you have? You can check the user manual for your unit if possible.

Don't know about your unit, but in Eonon unit, you can change the color of buttons like this: Press the COLOR button in the panel or press the 3rd option from the right in the bottom of the main menu. You can also have a try.:)

I don't know what's your unit, and what colors option you have? You can check the user manual for your unit if possible.

Oi don't be so desperate for a sale you need to peddle your wares in unrelated threads. Show some dignity FFS

The Kenwood DVD unit i have allows me to choose between red and green.

What colours are availabe on the E-On-On Unit?

Hi guys, don't think about it too much. We just come here for providing some help if possible. At least we're friends here, all fond of car audio, don't we? :)

Ronny, Eonon unit also have 2 or even 3 colors option. In some unit like D2102 and D2208 2 Din Car DVD, they both have Red / Blue color to choose. In G1301 1 Din GPS, it has pink/red/blue to choose. :clap: