how come i cant logo in this forum on my iphone?

waiwong38

hmm shouldnt need an app.. the forum will handle the iphone without an app since the last update... apprently its better than the app now.

I dont have an iphone but will check it on my mates to see why not.

Anyone else having an issue?

• 2 months later...

• 2 months later...

not sure if the OP sorted this out, but I had this issue originally, not being able to log on to the forums with my iphone (either safari or the actual iPB app). This was due to me registering originally with FB Connect and I guess doing so didn't really create a fully activated account. My workaround for this was to go through the "forgot my password" process - where once you enter in the email address that is registered to either your facebook or twitter (depending whether you used FB Connect or Twitter Connect), you will receive an email (subject: "Password recovery information from Toyota Onwers Club - Australia") and within this email will contain a hyperlink to validate/activate your password - click this hyperlink and go through the proceeding steps and then you should be all set to go! Hope that helps others on the forum here :)

PS - some "hopefully helpful" screenshots added. and in regards to the i.PB app - I find it quite useless as it's pretty much a webfront to the actual mobile version of the site - and upon initial sign-in to the forums using this app I always get some error.

post-24068-0-16509800-1307259941_thumb.p

post-24068-0-40678200-1307259942_thumb.p

works fine in my phone, -adroid,

using its default internet surfing thingy.,

lol @ "default internet surfing thingy". It worked fine for me it's just that my account wasn't fully active and hence I didn't have a "username" to login with because I initially registered here using that "Facebook Connect" function. All good now though.

yeah,

just got a new htc phone about 2 weeks ago,..

know nothing of it ! i hate using it LOL ! touchscreen,.. =\

i want buttons ! XD !

haha which one did you get? Incredible S? Desire HD? I used to have an android phone but went back to iPhone. Virtual keyboard is unbeatable on the iPhone.

and btw you do have buttons, they're just virtual buttons :P

anyways back on topic.. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Got iPhone 4, works fine. OP did not mention what iPhone he/she has.

yep works fine for me now too after fixing my account issues. the mobile verison really needs to let you edit your old posts so you don't keep doubling up on posts!