Need new Battery...

Hey guy my battery is on its way out. wouldn't start after having the stereo was left on for under 30min. any way just getting a little lost with all the options can someone help me with model's that will fit the corolla..?

Much of the problem may be directly attributed to the battery. But there are other factors may need to take into account if you have a serious stereo. ie - What is the current draw on the vehicle electrical system to feed the stereo.

Let me know and I will try to work something out for you before you get a new battery. I am new to the club/forum but I work in the Auto Electrical industry and may be able to help

P/S I also am in Brisbane on the southside

Edited by 01 VEY

Much of the problem may be directly attributed to the battery. But there are other factors may need to take into account if you have a serious stereo. ie - What is the current draw on the vehicle electrical system to feed the stereo.

Let me know and I will try to work something out for you before you get a new battery. I am new to the club/forum but I work in the Auto Electrical industry and may be able to help

really im putting in a alarm/remote start to a kf laser tx3 turbo this week, any tips on it? lol i got my trusty multimeter, and test light hahaha

thanks ive got a moderate set up 1x 12" with 160w amp and splits are running off and amp. the bloke says its only running with 1amps ? so yehhh ?

Sorry man I was reading the post this morning and got a bit distracted. (Mrs came home early ) Like the Rolla Boy said I whole heartedly agree that Optima are the way to go. Some people will tell you to go for an Odyssey battery but for warranty and cranking capacity you can't go past the Optima. A bit on the expensive side but you will most likely have it long after the warranty expires. If you get a standard Cen7#ry, Supe^@harge, E*1de or other you will usually replace them at least every couple years or even sooner. This will make the Optima seem reasonable when compared over the years you will have it

Hope all goes well

If you still have problems PM me and I will give you my mobile to call.

Edited by 01 VEY

Send me the dimensions or the model of the original battery and I will investigate what options you have. I have a customer who is a Bris distributor for them.