Aurion On Air

MrRob

the car made it into this months FastFours&Rotaries magazine! check it out:

zr6xyeewm.jpg

AWWWWWESOME

that's sweet as have to be happy with that! such a great shot too! 14.77 is a good time as the best road test ive seen is 6.8 to 100 and 14.8 of the 1/4. although DJKOR did have a PB of just over 14 from memory on the strip?

the car made it into this months FastFours&Rotaries magazine! check it out:

zr6xyeewm.jpg

AWWWWWESOME

that's sweet as have to be happy with that! such a great shot too! 14.77 is a good time as the best road test ive seen is 6.8 to 100 and 14.8 of the 1/4. although DJKOR did have a PB of just over 14 from memory on the strip?

There's room for improvement, weather was warm that night so can't wait for winter to come around and very sure the 20s are slowing me down a little

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Smoked tail lights didn't turn out good so nothing to show.

How'd you go about it? I tried it myself using the niteshades stuff which made it look really mean, however in the daylight it looked like crap

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate car is looking great :D grats on the mag pic too! Got a quick question for how you've got the angel eyes setup, are they done as running lights? and if so how are you finding em', should hopefully be gettin mine done soon and im still not even sure if i wanna go with the led's. CCFL's look pretty schmick in most of the pics ive seen so its a hard decision. Cheer bud.

Hey mate car is looking great :D grats on the mag pic too! Got a quick question for how you've got the angel eyes setup, are they done as running lights? and if so how are you finding em', should hopefully be gettin mine done soon and im still not even sure if i wanna go with the led's. CCFL's look pretty schmick in most of the pics ive seen so its a hard decision. Cheer bud.

Hey thanks, i've got the angels running off the parkers but i'm pretty sure you can get them to turn on with the ignition

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! thats what im talking about rob!

After yesterday bottoming out coming home and dislodging the front bumper i'm gonna have to get it