Aurion On Air

MrRob

very nice rims are these legal ?

Nothing is legal on my car lol

Thanks everyone. Very happy with how the rears sit although I should have gone 9.5 fronts as well but no biggie.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Did this a couple months back but forgot to post. Bored of the old black air tank I decided to go for something crazy.

2 coats of white

999769_541611562559895_602033511_n.jpg

4 coats of pink

1235115_541615605892824_2139516087_n.jpg

Don't actually have a finished photo yet because its not finished. Laziness got the better of me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those wheels look amazing Rob, what a difference they make. Worth evey penny imo.

But i gotta say, your piccy taking has gone to a new level mate. Compared to some of the early stuff you did and looking over some of your FB work now and these latest pics, you should be very proud.

hey man, what did you do with the gold wheels?

Hey Jak they were a borrowed set from my friends at Concord Customs that they had laying around.

Those wheels look amazing Rob, what a difference they make. Worth evey penny imo.

But i gotta say, your piccy taking has gone to a new level mate. Compared to some of the early stuff you did and looking over some of your FB work now and these latest pics, you should be very proud.

Thanks Luke. As they say "practice makes perfect"

Anyhow took this pic yesterday in Homebush. Nice backdrop with the V8 Supercars track being built for next weekend.

1403558_578284915559226_1276737466_o.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...