Aurion On Air

MrRob

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! So 5.5G with a cert?

Haha I forgot to ask again but i'm goin back there on monday to pay them the deposit and see what else they can do to my car. Performance wise

Paid my $3650 deposit for the airbag suspension today. Now just gotta wait for them to be shipped over approx 1 week. Price after installation is $4750 but unfortunately does not include egineers certificate. That will cost about $900 to get my wheels and bags certified.

Excellent work mate,prolly 1st Aurion in OZ bagged...dedicated to the bone :clap:

dumped on it's gutz is going to look freakin awesome,also will be interesting to hear how she handles....on second thoughts who cares how it handles when you can dump it mm's from the ground at will. B)

• Like 1

Excellent work mate,prolly 1st Aurion in OZ bagged...dedicated to the bone :clap:

dumped on it's gutz is going to look freakin awesome,also will be interesting to hear how she handles....on second thoughts who cares how it handles when you can dump it mm's from the ground at will. B)

Thanks mate hopefully 1st in OZ but there are heaps in Indonesia that are bagged only they are renamed over there.

I'm too fussed about handling either but i hear that airbags are actually pretty good handling wise.

If spending $4750 on airbags wasn't enough, i just ordered a VIP style grill from RSTYLE RACING (thanks for the website VF-X) and a K&N CAI from the USA.

Good Work. Dont forget that Air Force are to be run at static coil height, and the bags only for lifting, its best not to drive on the inflated bags if i remember correctly.. so your slammed height will be your ride height.

Good Work. Dont forget that Air Force are to be run at static coil height, and the bags only for lifting, its best not to drive on the inflated bags if i remember correctly.. so your slammed height will be your ride height.

Hmm I thought it was fine to drive with them inflated as that is the purpose to have them inflated while driving and deflated when not. Anyways the a few of the guys at Concord Customs are running the same kit in their cars so i'll ask them how they have it set up.

Out of curiosity, does that apply to the 'Air Tank System', or does it also apply to the standard 'Air Bag System'?

Air Tank System

img_airtank_2.jpg

imgairtankdeluxe.jpg

Air Bag System

img_airbag_2.jpg

img_airbag_universal_new.jpg

My bad guys, thats for cups over coils.. I didnt look at the pic properly. Bags should be fine to run at any level all the time. Cups over coils are only really for raising when you need to clear things.

If spending $4750 on airbags wasn't enough, i just ordered a VIP style grill from RSTYLE RACING (thanks for the website VF-X) and a K&N CAI from the USA.

Vick is such a bad influence hahaha.

Cant wait to see the progress on the airbags ZR6XY. I know vick will be watching closely :spiteful::clap:

That's one hell of a car you got there man. Post pics as soon as the bags are in. Awaiting results :)

Did you run 14.77 stock? Any mods to the car?

Thanks ALEXH hopefully they'll be In before Easter.

14.77 was stock when that photo was taken.

As for mods only a catback exhaust with varex mufflers.

Vick is such a bad influence hahaha.

Cant wait to see the progress on the airbags ZR6XY. I know vick will be watching closely :spiteful::clap:

Haha he's alright. I've wanted that grill he's got for ages but just couldn't find it so he's a good person to get info from.

So Concord Customs has told me that my front airbags had to be custom made to make them handle the extra weight of the Aurion so its gonna be after Easter when they get installed