Yaris Sedan accesories

Gonaget

I want to get a dash mat, and also a mat for the boot. Also would like a rear mat for under the back window. Toyota doesn't seem to have the Dash mat ? Is there any where that does--like Super Cheap? I don't want to buy on line. I have a 2010 Yaris Sedan

Thanks

Edited by Gonaget

Awesome choice of car, I've a yaris sedan to thou :)

you could often call the dealership and ask them could u place an order for it. I'm not sure if super cheap has them but ring around and ask :) hope this help

Awesome choice of car, I've a yaris sedan to thou :)

you could often call the dealership and ask them could u place an order for it. I'm not sure if super cheap has them but ring around and ask :) hope this help

Yes I am happy enough with it have done about 600ks now, will do a few more on the weekend--I am surprised that they don't have a rear windscreen washer and wiper--also WHERE ? is the radio aerial, I can not see one on mine. I also find that the Cig lighter is in a very bad spot--and so when I am using the Navman the lead can be a problem.

I did get a dash mat yesterday and some seat covers I am yet to fit them

Edited by Gonaget

• 2 weeks later...

When I brought my car I have the car boot liner with it, the car mats. Didn't really want any more mat like the dash mat as already will catch the dust. With a wipe here and there car is good condition :)

Edited by YinG

When I brought my car I have the car boot liner with it, the car mats. Didn't really want any more mat like the dash mat as already will catch the dust. With a wipe here and there car is good condition :)

--

I never has a dash mat in my other car--the one this replaced and that was still in very good condition-however I don't think the Yaris is quite the quality as my other car that is now sold. I have fitted the seat covers and also have the floor mats. Now just have to figure out if this Mobile will tune into the Bluetooth

The last chance to get the blue tooth phone is either check with the phone itself like can it Bluetooth without the car there, and the second choice is check with google where there might have some issue with the phone and people would talk about it. Oh that remind me if your phone allows you to restart to factory setting and starting all over that might work to, have you turn of your phone and starting up again and seeing if it work? Say since nokia has a care centre, I'm not sure if your phone has one to, check in with the yellow pages where there's people can look at the phone and see if there's damage to a wire or something that doesn't allow you to use bluetooth all together :) sorry if is to much info :( hope this helps