Lukusis AE93 GTi Hatch ....

Lukusis

:D Thnx Chaps...

Needs a lil' moar low i think, just a touch :ph34r:

After i got rid of the ZZE i was thinking about buying either a ZRE or another motor bike...... But then after reading through Doriftos Rolla thread i got a lil inspired :idea:

Yah, first thing i noticed too..... Wouldnt suprise me if its had a bingle at some point (hence the apprentice panel beater having it prior to the bloke i bought it from), but i ran the plates etc, did a background check and its all good :rolleyes:

WOW! That is clean! Can't believe I inspired you to get rid of a newer car to get one with missing Air/Con and stereo haha

If you intend on getting bigger cams and raising compression then you may as well rebuild it from the bottom up. Depending on your budget, you can go for a full forged bottom end with cams 272/288 for more mid-top end. It'll cost you a fair bit but it'll be bullet proof depending on a) who builds it and B) what components are used. You can also build it on the cheap too, read my thread for idea with what I did.

As for the noise from the exhaust, have another resonator fitted or look at getting something with a smaller tip. It'll definitely help. Stock SX's are bloody quiet things.

Other than that, very nice buy! Will keep an eye out for updates

With the in race-spec mode, stripped interior and the likes; the car is fairly responsive. With 288 degree cams, you'll definitely need a standalone ECU to tune it. It'll have a beefy top end, though some of your bottom end will be sacrificed. Because I track alot, I need alot of response so mild cams are the go for me.