F/S starlet GT engine melb pick up only

hey guys, trying to buy a new car so getting rid of my old gear, i have 4EFTE for sale has 130,000km's on it comes complete with stock top mount intercooler and turbo was in the process of fitting it into my EL54R paseo as i had a GT before and liked the power but have since decided to upgrade to new car.

$900 ono

call or sms during work hours on 0412045982 or leave a message here.

thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, trying to buy a new car so getting rid of my old gear, i have 4EFTE for sale has 130,000km's on it comes complete with stock top mount intercooler and turbo was in the process of fitting it into my EL54R paseo as i had a GT before and liked the power but have since decided to upgrade to new car.

$900 ono

call or sms during work hours on 0412045982 or leave a message here.

thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...

sure does, its only minus a sprocket that goes behind the lower pully as it was used as a replacement part

Gday M8,

New to the site just bought myself a starlet, new to the car, will that drop into my 97 starlet life?

Live out Bacchus Marsh very keen to rev my starlet up a bit obvious suspension, tyre and handling mods to go with motor. any advice great appreciated

yes mate they do slot straight in and bolt up no probs, u just need a FMIC as the EP82 has a venter bonnet to fit the TMIC and the EP91 doesnt, and exhaust as the standard 91 will not have accodations for the turbo, most guys wire up the GT harness to the 91 ECU but i would personally recomend an aftermarket ECU as this wille eliminate all wiring issues and give u a fair bit more power as you are able to adjust air/fule boost cut off and limiters. as far as handling, alot of starlet guys do the GT rear disk break upgrade to the 91s as they have standard disks aswell as coilover set ups.

yes mate they do slot straight in and bolt up no probs, u just need a FMIC as the EP82 has a venter bonnet to fit the TMIC and the EP91 doesnt, and exhaust as the standard 91 will not have accodations for the turbo, most guys wire up the GT harness to the 91 ECU but i would personally recomend an aftermarket ECU as this wille eliminate all wiring issues and give u a fair bit more power as you are able to adjust air/fule boost cut off and limiters. as far as handling, alot of starlet guys do the GT rear disk break upgrade to the 91s as they have standard disks aswell as coilover set ups.

Hello again, very keen to have a look will be in touch

Also have 14" rims with new tyres only on car for a about two weeks before buying 15's

$400

heres a pic of them on my car ... prior to lowering ect lol

post-19516-0-29037700-1300221375_thumb.j

no worries mate, sms me your number or details and ill send a pic when i get home tomorro or saturday and take some

• 2 weeks later...

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 1

Hilux G52- R151R gearbox conversion

2. 2

Auto door locking on new 2024 C-HR?

3. 23

Transmission U660e

4. 2

Auto door locking on new 2024 C-HR?

5. 4

is it possible to import US model Sienna to Australia?

6. 7

How to delete bluetooth device?

7. 1

New Guy....

8. 0

Gauge Pillar JZX100

9. 0

JZX100 CHASER A Pillar gauge pod

Forums

News

Membership