Jump to content

WTB:- rubber moulding that goes under sportivo lips and skirts


Recommended Posts

Im after a roll of the rubber stick on moulding that goes between the sportivo skirts and lips and the car.

I remember an add with a roll of it for sale in the fs section but i cant find it anymore, any suggestions where to buy it apart from toyota?

thanks dan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...