Need some help

Hey guys..

i have recently aquired an AE92 corolla liftback..

it's got some issues like the bonnet and front bar.

it was in an accident.. not a serious one.. just hit a kangaroo.

but was wondering where i can buy a body kit for it and a new bonnet without going to wreckers..

i cant upload the pic.. but ill put one as my main picture..

Where you based mate? That would help narrow your search down to a specific area. If not, then im sure AE owners will help you out with their own previous experiences.

Where you based mate? That would help narrow your search down to a specific area. If not, then im sure AE owners will help you out with their own previous experiences.

haha yeh shouldve added that..

im Based like.. 15 minz from adelaide city :)

Depends on the kit your after , standard parts are more than easy to aquire, theres a couple of companies that stock kits for AE92's such as jetspeed, carmate , SSV etc

Depends on the kit your after , standard parts are more than easy to aquire, theres a couple of companies that stock kits for AE92's such as jetspeed, carmate , SSV etc

yeh i tried jetspeed, i dunno, they make kits for the AE92 hatch, but i have a liftback..

would a hacth kit fit it ?

yeh i tried jetspeed, i dunno, they make kits for the AE92 hatch, but i have a liftback..

Skirts and front bar only will fit.

Skirts and front bar only will fit.

yeh thats what i thought...

i had a look at parts on.. carmate i think was the best..

and i found a hatch front bar so, cheers for all your help guys :)

• 2 weeks later...

sorry if i sound stupid but if you are keeping just the standard kit on it why are you worried about changing the rear bar did you reverse into the kangaroo..?

HAHAHAHA ahhh u made me laugh, nah i wana redo a completely new bodykit... like something bigger and nicer :P :)