SYDNEY Monthly Meet - day cruise with SRC

I agree, it was an awesome cruise... It was kinda scarey watching a few corollas slide in the rear vision mirror....

I ended up with a cracked windscreen, when a stone came flying off the Blue 90 model corolla while he was overtaking the red Corolla....

I saw nobody slide lol. I was tail gating you all the way to the cafe. =p

Damn man, that's bad. must of been a huge stone!

• Like 1

Excellent day guys I had a blast.

I was one who had the car sideways a few times, Dam slippery roads the tyrs im running are for dry conditions.

Glad you all had a great day, Ill let bill Knolw when we do the next one!!

Cheers

I was one who had the car sideways a few times, Dam slippery roads the tyrs im running are for dry conditions.

Cheers

Which car was yours?

Had to let you guys go without me for the drive home. Plastic in the right front guard wad rubbing too much after overtaking the white Hyundai Getz so had to stop and cut part of it off.

Good day overall and those burgers just WOWWW

Had to let you guys go without me for the drive home. Plastic in the right front guard wad rubbing too much after overtaking the white Hyundai Getz so had to stop and cut part of it off.

oh yea those burgers.... <_<

oh yea those burgers.... <_<

Haha yeah those, great for MOST of us.

Cheers

He was in the 20V turbo the red one. I drove it after getting off the ferry, a couple of corners in and it wasn't really gripping and getting a little slide happy...great day though :D

ZR6XY - mad car dude, was drooling over it most of the day lol

EDIT: just noticed i joined here before most of you and only have 3 posts haha. Gotta start posting!

Edited by dimmy77_03

I agree, it was an awesome cruise... It was kinda scarey watching a few corollas slide in the rear vision mirror....

I ended up with a cracked windscreen, when a stone came flying off the Blue 90 model corolla while he was overtaking the red Corolla....

Would just like to say must of been HUGE stone to do that to your winscreen, went past my mate didnt do anything to his car. As for sliding over the road iam always in 100% control of my car iam a professional semi trailer by trade and have had my car for 13yrs so i know the limits of my car and how to drive. So you must be taling about a few other corolla drivers that where there. Do we need to mention a fellow celica driver that over took on the blind and nearly got his head knocked in by the bloke he cut off when we pulled over at wisemens.

Non the less was a great cruise good to see so many people there esp with the average weather we had. Lunch was great next time we go we will ring ahead and give them some warning so the food doesnt take so long.

Once again cheers guys hope to see you all at the next cruise:)

Your Corolla took the corners pretty well while you were tailgating me. then again i wasnt driving fast. haha

That Hyundai SUV driver created a scene while we were all parked waiting for the Ferry..

The crack would have been the size of three 50c coins put together in a triangle shape. Thats ok, ive got Windscreen cover :)

Your Corolla took the corners pretty well while you were tailgating me. then again i wasnt driving fast. haha

That Hyundai SUV driver created a scene while we were all parked waiting for the Ferry..

The crack would have been the size of three 50c coins put together in a triangle shape. Thats ok, ive got Windscreen cover :)

Haha yeah, you weren't going too fast. You probably saved me from dying today. =p

Haha yeah, you weren't going too fast. You probably saved me from dying today. =p

i prefer it when not everyone drives fast because it also saves me from ending up in the ditch coz i dont know when my car doesnt want to turn anymore :lol: :o

Haha.. wow as in.. they took forever? or mine did.. sorry that it held everyone up.

I only did that one big slide before the burger place, talk about slippery. Anyway i think it was a good choice to come today i had fun especially through old pac. Had about 5 litres left in the tank :lol:

Haha.. wow as in.. they took forever? or mine did.. sorry that it held everyone up.

I only did that one big slide before the burger place, talk about slippery. Anyway i think it was a good choice to come today i had fun especially through old pac. Had about 5 litres left in the tank :lol:

Wow as in DELICIOUS LOL

Wow as in DELICIOUS LOL

maccas is probably just as good B)

Wow as in DELICIOUS LOL

Yeah but did you see the size of the burger

Wow as in DELICIOUS LOL

Yeah but did you see the size of the burger

yeah ok was good size but when i saw synthetic eating his it looked kinda sick because he took it apart lol

Haha Looks like you guys had fun. i wanted to come so much, but eh didnt finish working on car till 12am then went out for a little drive to test it didnt get home til 5.30 well really cant call it little, was just to tired next one im in for suree

The good thing is no one crashed.. I think everyone was taking extra care because of the rain :D

There were two close ones that i saw, one was the corolla that over took 3 cars then got high beamed from oncoming traffic :P , the second was the Celica.

Man that Celica is fast... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

The good thing is no one crashed.. I think everyone was taking extra care because of the rain :D

There were two close ones that i saw, one was the corolla that over took 3 cars then got high beamed from oncoming traffic :P , the second was the Celica.

Man that Celica is fast... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

i think i did a little wee during an overtake but i only got the finger from someone coming towards me.. :ph34r: