Rear Eye lids for Tail lights

gOODbOYz

Hi Guys, just curious if u guys know where i can grab myself eyelids for the rear tail lights... saw it on a white sportivo the other day driving from st.albans to sunshine (victoria) ... lowered with red brakes on stock wheels... any1 know who it might be? :o

think ive seen it before, i sew a few corollas in that area, few nice black ones. on my way to st albans uni i always run into tthis guy in a red sportivo. His always trying to show me what its all about after everylight hehe. also got my car back will post pics up soon

Edited by Nino_Leb

hey guys

ive also seen that car to around st albans....

im pretty sure he/she lives of taylors rd..

seen it once parked in some street...

and ive seen this mad black stivo at Vic Uni..

ne1 here who owns tht?

think ive seen it before, i sew a few corollas in that area, few nice black ones. on my way to st albans uni  i always run into tthis guy in a red sportivo. His always trying to show me what its all about after everylight hehe. also got  my car back will post pics up soon

Yeah post the pix ... :lol:

Are you referring to the white sportivo on its **** with white 18s? that 1 is really nice!!!

b great if ANY1 could hook me up with the rear eyelid though .. looks shexc B)

• 8 months later...

Don tell me dis forum is dead too wit out an answer....>_<

yea i seen a white rolla dat was nice n clean parked in footscray wit rear eyelids toO!!!

Thumbs up to da owner...

I wanna get some too!! Where?

not talking about this one are you?

toy-1010.jpg

Eeek....umm not quite...

The one i saw was a white Rolla...with white eyelid strips on the top of the rear tail-lights.

Basically what you get for the prefacelifted rollas except a little thinner, enough to just cover the curve of the tail light...slim n sweet lookin in white...very nice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw a rolla on the harbour bridge today with those on! Didnt look too bad!

Anyway they look better on the face lift as they square off the sections!

Edited by CORZZA

not talking about this one are you?

toy-1010.jpg

Eeek....umm not quite...

The one i saw was a white Rolla...with white eyelid strips on the top of the rear tail-lights.

Basically what you get for the prefacelifted rollas except a little thinner, enough to just cover the curve of the tail light...slim n sweet lookin in white...very nice

thats the same 1 i saw... i saw it again few weeks ago .. notice its double sided tape and it was about to fall off :lol: