H1Rolla

Going Overseas Need to sell!!

I don't know why anyone wouldn't want this. It is such a clean example. I remember seeing it at the 2008 National Meet and thinking wow. Good luck with the sale mate.

I agree - its a nice looking car :)

If you can, do post some pics of the inside as well :)

cheers guys. No parting out at this stage.

The inside is all pretty stock for an 05 Levin.

come on throw me an offer!

Price dropped again! I am moving overseas for a bit in June, that is the only reason for my sale...contact me for any more details!

Hey guys,

Price dropped again!! I am moving overseas for a bit in June, that is the only reason for my sale. I am sure everyone can understand what a bargain this is..contact me for any more details!

Some of the mods include -

Genuine TRD Supercharger Kit

CES Cold Air intake

Sportivo catback exhaust

Toda Performance Lightweight Flywheel, Toda racing clutch

Crower Stage 1 cams

gReddy emanage blue

TRD short shifter

SUSPENSION/WHEELS -

Koni Yellow Adjustable Shocks

King superlow springs

Whiteline Front Strut Brace

Rays Engineering G-Games 77m (Gunmetal) 17x7

Also check out this thread for more mods - http://au.toyotaowne...wtopic=8269&hl=

$14 000. Contact me on 0401754621. Car is located in Brisbane

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/6072/n5166391549938732428.jpg

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4425/e5023aa9.jpg

This still for sale??

Car is still for sale yes!! Such a bargain, I thought it would sell much faster. $500 cash buyers finder if you get me a buyer!

This still for sale??

Car is still for sale yes!! Such a bargain, I thought it would sell much faster. $500 cash buyers finder if you get me a buyer!

wow that was posted 6 months ago... i hope NOT selling the car is not preventing you from going overseas :P

Thank you for your concern but No actually I have just returned from 6 months OS. Will be home for a while, hopefully long enough to sell the Corolla.

This still for sale??

wow that was posted 6 months ago... i hope NOT selling the car is not preventing you from going overseas :P

Damn... If the timing were better I'd probably pounce on that deal. I know I'm gonna have to sell my baby when I head back to Australia, most likely back to the N.S.W. area again. I'd love to bring her with me but import laws/regulations there are much different than importing a car to the U.S. (where I am currently).

Would be nice to have a car already lined up there that the previous owner took as much time and care in the build and care in general too as I do.

Either way, free thread bump for ya. Hope you have better luck in finding a worthy next owner for her there. :)

This still for sale?

Edited by Maken7