Crazy Sportivo/ Corolla records

I think I also hold the records for:

-only person to have a TRD oil filter fitted

I had one fitted when my corolla had its 10,000 km service back in 2003...

Decided never to fit again as it didn't really make much difference (except it being red..)

I think I also hold the record for 'most expensive damage done to a rolla without it having being written off by my tight insurance company': $15,000.

Apparently it was cheaper to fix than write-off.

I come close to big-bum's records, but not quite there. However, I'm also having trouble removing the stains. I think I may hold the record for the biggest sex-related stain on my front seat... :blink: :o :P :D

Edited by !*heatseca*!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my car sometime in Jan 04 - I'll go for the record of least washes, which to my mind is three times by hand and say 6 times by gurney at the place down the road = 9 washes in 18 months.   :)

-oldest Silver Sportivo driver on the forum (33 years 9 months), kick_ass has a blue one

-only Sportivo driver in SA to ever go on a cruise and exceed the speed limit

Probably more obscure records too but I'll have to think about them.

oz - pretty close to some of my Records :)

Well, I think I had the 1st Blue 'Stivo in South Aus - took delivery on 3rd August 03 - and I think it was number 5 or 6 in South Aus.

Oldest Blue Sportivo driver ( 37 ) - Guess what I bought for my 35th birthday - and it actually turned up 2 weeks early!

There is one other record that I could claim but won't ever admit to it - Again and won't post it here ;)

Closest to 40,000Km at 2 years old - 40,137

Least number of washes. Me - 3 times, plus 4 times at the dealership when it has been serviced - making only 7 washes in 2 years and 2 weeks.

Sorry to kill your excitement but I took delivery of mine on 17 July 2003 from Cornes Toyota. :P

Mine is also the first Sportivo in Australia to be fitted with the rear bumper skirt (hence all the problems with the melted bits, as they simply didn't know...)

Sorry to kill your excitement but I took delivery of mine on 17 July 2003 from Cornes Toyota. :P

they LIED! - Fancy a dealership lying!

Well - how about the first person to simply lay down the $$ - and only getting to within 10Meters of one before owning one! - yeah my test-drive was post-delivery, and I only saw one thru a showroom window before buying.

i think i may hold the record of driving most of the colours of the ZZE series, out of the 8 colours i have driven 6 of them.

1. Glacier White (pre-facelift Ascent) -hire car from Bayswater, Aug 03

2. Sterling Silver (post-facelift Ascent) -test drive 1, Oct 04

3. Lucifer Red (pre-facelift Sportivo) -2nd hand, same day as above, trying out different models

4. Shimmer Silver (post Sportivo) -test drive 2 when facelifted model arrived, Feb 05

5. Cascade Blue (post Sportivo) -routine test drive before purchasing, Jun 05

6. Ink (post Sportivo) -current vehicle

the only colours i missed out are Green and Merlot Red.

I took delivery of my Stivo on the 24/6/03 and have only travelled a little under 15,000kms (works only 10mins away). I would've been the first to let the dealership know of the gear change/clutch issue. Not to mention some of the other issues....

About 2 months later the local council truck scratched the drivers door. I'm sure mine's the first Stivo at the Beaters.

Car not washed for 5 months straight last year... cause i was in Europe (really enjoyed driving on the high speed European Motorways)

:)

I reckon I have these one....

Most amount of Fairly Floss in the boot.

**My wife buys it from the Ekka in buckets....

Worst fart while driving with the in-laws in the car.

**Self explanitary really....

Closest near miss while speeding.

**Being silly doing about 150 when lady with right indicator on merges left in front of me - could have squeezed a cocky's doodle between our mirrirs, and half a cocky's doodle ont he other side between me and the truck. Had to shout my brother a new pair of undies....

Have driven all the colours available except the crimson metallic(Big Russ' colour)

even pippy's euro green? i reckon that car needs some deep dish wheels and some GT stripes when in pimp trim. :rolleyes:

Yep detailed and drove one about 3.5 years ago..

just thought i'd clear up the car washing record

4 times since 2001

twice by me and twice by dealership

was sitting in the garage for a while... started drivin it last year wit 7,000 kms on it

I come close to big-bum's records, but not quite there. However, I'm also having trouble removing the stains. I think I may hold the record for the biggest sex-related stain on my front seat... :blink: :o :P :D

I know EXACTLY how you feel! :D ***, front seat... back seat is uncomfortable enough!!! :lol: Props to you for your front seat efforts! ;) ;) ;)

I know EXACTLY how you feel! :D ***, front seat... back seat is uncomfortable enough!!! :lol: Props to you for your front seat efforts! ;) ;) ;)

How much room do you need to get a head across there ;)

I took delivery of my Stivo on the 24/6/03 and have only travelled a little under 15,000kms (works only 10mins away). I would've been the first to let the dealership know of the gear change/clutch issue. Not to mention some of the other issues....

About 2 months later the local council truck scratched the drivers door. I'm sure mine's the first Stivo at the Beaters.

Car not washed for 5 months straight last year... cause i was in Europe (really enjoyed driving on the high speed European Motorways)

:)

I think i might beat u on the 1st stivo to see a panel beater.... Mine was there in Sept after an incident with the council also.....

But i finally thought of a record.... Im the first sportivo to be at the panel beaters so soon after picking it up from the dealership..... Picked it up on Thursday night before the dealership closed.... Incident happened on Saturday.... At the panel beaters on Monday....

I reached 230kph one morning in my old 03 model before it had the ECU upgrade....if someones bettered that i apologize, havent been following this post.

I'm not sure if this counts, but as I switched the wagon off tonight, our piece of crap cat decided that the bonnet would be a nice warm place to be. I disagreed.

Judging by the elapsed time from when I hit the horn to when he left my field of vision, including the time he spent a foot in the air with his paws flapping, I'd reckon he was doing 250 easy! :P

I'd reckon he was doing 250 easy!  :P

Woohoo - the first feline to hit Lift.... :P :P :P

Edited by Azza

How about the most cyclists knocked down by a Sportivo.

Oopps. One

And being a cyclist myself this one really hurts (the ego the driving record and the back pocket)

My sincere apologies to the cyclist.

Edited by mtbrider