Ladies :)

jamole1

Thought i would introduce myself here. Ive been mainly a gamer most of my life. Was a musician for quite some time but that got in the way of my WoW addiction :P played on a US server so u probally wont know me there anyway. Not sure how many PC gamers are around here but i play under the name JaMole || so if u see me around say hi ;) ive got a ps3 but barely touch it atm. Same goes with the 360. But if anyone feels like a setting up a game sometime lemme know n we'll get something happening :D

Welcome to the club :) Nice car you got, any pics? :D

i thought i would follow the rules for this section and not talk about cars XD so no idea what you're talking about :D

Also a gamer mate, you're not alone, I'm on Frostmourne server, heavily overpopulated, but I've been playing DC universe online too, ahaha... Nice job with the Topic title too, made me lol a bit

thats awesome :D i haven't given dc a go just yet, not sure i will like it. I have got Rift right now but honestly a tad bored with the whole mmo thing now :\ not enough mates playin anymore i think may be the problem. If you have games like CS:S n black ops we could totally hit those up sometime

i thought i would follow the rules for this section and not talk about cars XD so no idea what you're talking about :D

Bahaha, clever. I like that.....I can see you fitting in quite well :D

Bahaha, clever. I like that.....I can see you fitting in quite well :D

lol i sure hope so :D

Well i think my tag is JamieMole for it so hit us up for an addy sometime. That goes for everyone else too :)

Cool, although I'll forget that and be too lazy to do it. Mine on the PS3 is baronbenji.....anyone on these forums can add me, just say who it is :)