sold sold sold Aurion Sportivo ZR6 For sale

GSV40R

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD EDIT .

gone to a new home in melbourne to a nice couple and 3 kids- good luck and happy motoring

My07 Toyota aurion Sportivo zr6 , Silver ash , 35000klms . serviced every 7500klms. (mileage just hit 38000klms)

Tinted windows , hayman and reece towabar (used twice) 7 pin flat plug. All usual Zr6 inclusions .. ipod connection. originally a toyota corporate vehicle , i purchased in may 2008 with 6000klms on the clock

Vehicle is advertised on carsales , search rego .. bfi98r

located on vic - nsw border... supply roadworthy in either state

owner ex toyota service manager ,toyota tech.. still works at dealership after 23years.

regretful sale , reasons for sale are 2 fold. i need a dualcab ute (hilux v6) as my daughters wheel chair has been replaced with a larger one and is too large to fit in the aurion.

no.2 my son is into quad bikes , so i need a ute to carry 1 and tow another (dads got to follow too)

currently advertised at a reduced price of $25500-- with extended warranty to purchaser... make an offer all will be considered

consider trade on a ute /dual cab

any issues with an aurion fixed under warranty (beauty of working in a dealership) (console box, steering int shaft , auto ecu, centre dash vents, vvti oil hose)

call tim on 0419 155949

email. sitrucrt@tpg.com.au

post-18390-0-17677400-1301146635_thumb.j

post-18390-0-54615900-1301146677_thumb.j

post-18390-0-76823500-1301146772_thumb.j

Thanx for the bump guys , hey do you guys ever sleep ????? posted times 1.58am and 4.37am :whistling:

very sad to see it go , i cant keep it , if i did it would become my new money pit. i modded my triumph motorbike to the hilt. enough for the missus to question too much .... lol

the mod bug would hit me hard seeing all the other Aurions on here.

My 2007 ZR6 is valued at around 27k with twice as many ks (round 80,000) in stock form, so this is a really good deal guys! Well looked after too by the sounds of it. Sorry to hear you're letting it go but at the same time wishing you the best with the sale.

:toast:

Thanx for the bump guys , hey do you guys ever sleep ????? posted times 1.58am and 4.37am :whistling:

very sad to see it go , i cant keep it , if i did it would become my new money pit. i modded my triumph motorbike to the hilt. enough for the missus to question too much .... lol

the mod bug would hit me hard seeing all the other Aurions on here.

Hahaha yeah it should read 2.58am,had to leave for Winton at 4.00am so was sipping coffee and giving you an early morning bump...sounds wrong aye :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Down to $25750 37500klm service just done , rotated and balanced wheels and adjusted park brake.

will supply all parts required for next service (all genuine parts)

come on someone help me out. im gonna miss the zr6 but life moves on !

• 1 month later...

Last throw of the dice.

had 2 potential sales and both pulled out at the 11th hour.. one went and test drove a new one and was heading across the state to buy mine, then bought a new one ....bugger

willing to let it go for $25500 and i will supply a 2 year TOYOTA EXTRA CARE warranty with the sale . warranty for 2 years up to 100000klms. thats a $1200 warranty

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate ^ i was not offended , probably just dismayed. the amount of people who want to waste your time when your selling a car is unbelievable . Tyre kickers and lowballers.

i would not be selling my car if it was not a necessity . i would be the first to admit that this aurion is 1 of only 2 vehicles i have owned that i can really say that i love . And i pamper my vehicles and motorcycles to other peoples disbelief. I see so many nice vehicles treated like crap and people just waste money and change vehicles like their underwear. and my vehicle sits there going begging for a few months without a serious buyer . i have even seen 6 aurions sold from the dealership where i work and half of them are not anywhere near as good as mine--- lol.

my rant for the month.

• 1 month later...