[VIC] - TOCAU Victorian Monthly Meet

Tash

Ok How about making the South East Premeet at the Narre Warren Homemaker Centre? It's quiet enough in the morning so we wont be lost in the crowd, and is close to the freeway. From there we jump onto the monash, exit at springvale road, follow that until the eastern freeway, jump on that then exit at station street at box hill, then continue until we arrive at diamond creek?

1. Jeffy - West
  2. Tash
  3. fillit - West
  4. iVaz - West
  5. maca_10 "aka" Chris
  6. KenshinX?
  7. Son Gouku?
  8. BG Pete :)
  9. Deecaf - East
  10. woot woot - West
  11. KRS-093 - East
  12. Waiting on someone mysterious...

Ok How about making the South East Premeet at the Narre Warren Homemaker Centre? It's quiet enough in the morning so we wont be lost in the crowd, and is close to the freeway. From there we jump onto the monash, exit at springvale road, follow that until the eastern freeway, jump on that then exit at station street at box hill, then continue until we arrive at diamond creek?

souns perfect , the home maker is tha where autobahn jbhi and bunning are? or is it near the bike place?

souns perfect , the home maker is tha where autobahn jbhi and bunning are? or is it near the bike place?

Bunnings and Autobarn are in their own little section. JB hifi is actually part of the homemaker center, with a bunch of other stores.

South East Suburbs Premeet

Where: Narre Warren Homemaker Centre, Narre Warren. Park up where I've marked the crude green X

post-24393-0-31751200-1321357598_thumb.j

Time: Meet at 8:30am for an 8:45 departure, which should see us arrive at Diamond Creek Macca's at roughly 10am.

Let me know if you are coming to the SE pre meet so I know who to wait for.

If you like, PM me for my mobile number.

Hey all, I've just updated the first post with the pre-meet locations as well and the updated attendance list :) Getting closer now! Looking forward to seeing you all then :D

Anyone is welcome to PM for my mobile number.

1. Jeffy - West
  2. Tash
  3. fillit - West
  4. iVaz - West
  5. maca_10 "aka" Chris
  6. Son Gouku?
  7. BG Pete :)
  8. Deecaf - East
  9. woot woot - West
  10. KRS-093 - East
  11. maca_10
  12. le.vinh.zr
  13. Waiting on another mysterious person, to take KenshinX's place & save the day :)
  14. Johnnieboi - Maybe Ninja it?
  15. Bigred2011 - Still waiting on your Aurion?

Note for Tash: This is the fully updated list.

take care you guys, hope you have a blast while i'm at home coughing my lungs out -_-

lols, just come, you can drive my camry ;), i wanna get some rolling shots :lol:

BG Pete could possibly save the day here?? If I've gotta lead parts my car won't be any good to take photos from, won't get many good shots looking backwards due to the curves. I know if you are at the back though you get good photos - we have done that before up there.

I'll update the attendance list again now :)

I wont be bringing my black thunder........however I would like to get some rolling pics of cars....so I need to negotiate shootgun with someone

will discuss at meet location

1.Jeffy - West

2.Tash

3.fillit - West

4.iVaz - West

5.maca_10 "aka" Chris

6.Son Gouku?

7.BG Pete

8.Deecaf - East

9.woot woot - West

10.KRS-093 - East

11.maca_10

12.le.vinh.zr

13.Waiting on another mysterious person, to take KenshinX's place & save the day

14.Johnnieboi - Maybe Ninja it?

15.Bigred2011 - Still waiting on your Aurion?

So excited that I'm going to be there twice!

Edited by maca_10