[VIC] - TOCAU Victorian Monthly Meet

Tash

East suburbs pre meet for cruise on the 26

PREMEET:

Place: Nunawadding McDonalds Car Park

Time: 8:30am

It will take about 30 minutes to get to Diamond Creek McDonalds so it will be a quick stop off for some food and a quick chat

We will depart from Nunawadding McDonalds at 9:20am

If you end up missing us feel free to cruise up to Diamond Creek, there will be the 2nd meeting point which will be at Diamond Creek.

How did you go? :)

It ended up being really great. The weather was cool in Diamond creek and got better once we got driving. 5 Celicas in total and lots of stupid jokes. Stopped in Marysville and went to the bakery and had lunch then hammered reefton spur. Leaders ran a stop sign except for me mid pack and stopped cause two MX 5s were speding towards me and almost got cleaned up from behind but he dodged me while sliding side ways. Stopped at lilydale lake and chilled for like a hour just talking crap. Great people and cars, was a really good day. I will try come to the tocau monthly meets when they are on, but i work fridays. Also started a stupid idea to call every JDM, from dogs to speed signs, that was the ongoing joke of the day. Not enough or too much JDM. Did get stuck behine a sex spec combi van that would not let us throgh for ages. When a straight appeared we all flew past him, i then hit a massive bump in the road and threw the car a bit then landed then abs kicked in as i tryed to slow for a corner. Stupid combi made me loose concentration, so woke up after that lol.

Edited by woot woot

Hey guys, im new to this Victorian meet, just letting you guys know Im down for Garage Cafe, it looks like a very nice place to meet up! :)

Welcome mate! :) Make sure you're subscribed to this thread (and email notification turned on) so you'll know when it is confirmed. Alternatively, you can PM me, Tash, private_number or johnnieboi your number and first/last name (save you under a name) and we will send you a text when meets are confirmed. :)

It ended up being really great....

Hey mate, glad that you had fun. :)

I just think it's also good to remind everyone again that on cruises and meets, and especially on "TOCAU" cruises and meets:

• PLEASE drive within the limits of your car and your driving capabilities. Please do not try to keep up with someone ahead if you feel they are going too fast and/or that you're uncomfortable with the pace they're going. Please follow the road rules, especially continuous/dotted lines and when to overtake safely. We want to avoid unfortunate events as much as possible; minimise the risk to yourselves and especially, the public. If you want to drive fast, please do it on the track. :)
  • PLEASE act in a responsible manner; no hooning or no anti-social behaviour, as you'd be representing the club at these meets/cruises. Hooning and anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated at TOCAU events FULL STOP! If you can't do this, please do not bother coming and go join boostcruising or another club. :)

Sorry if it sounds like I am directing all this at you Jo but I am not. I felt it was a good time (it's been a while) to remind everyone the above, especially with the Annual meet coming up in a couple of months.

Peter.

Hey guys, im new to this Victorian meet, just letting you guys know Im down for Garage Cafe, it looks like a very nice place to meet up! :)

Welcome mate! :) Make sure you're subscribed to this thread (and email notification turned on) so you'll know when it is confirmed. Alternatively, you can PM me, Tash, private_number or johnnieboi your number and first/last name (save you under a name) and we will send you a text when meets are confirmed. :)

It ended up being really great....

Hey mate, glad that you had fun. :)

I just think it's also good to remind everyone again that on cruises and meets, and especially on "TOCAU" cruises and meets:

• PLEASE drive within the limits of your car and your driving capabilities. Please do not try to keep up with someone ahead if you feel they are going too fast and/or that you're uncomfortable with the pace they're going. Please follow the road rules, especially continuous/dotted lines and when to overtake safely. We want to avoid unfortunate events as much as possible; minimise the risk to yourselves and especially, the public. If you want to drive fast, please do it on the track. :)
  • PLEASE act in a responsible manner; no hooning or no anti-social behaviour, as you'd be representing the club at these meets/cruises. Hooning and anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated at TOCAU events FULL STOP! If you can't do this, please do not bother coming and go join boostcruising or another club. :)

Sorry if it sounds like I am directing all this at you Jo but I am not. I felt it was a good time (it's been a while) to remind everyone the above, especially with the Annual meet coming up in a couple of months.

Peter.

It is ok. Think i am aware of doing things safely after being a idiot previously with the car. Good to give everyone a heads up.

Hi Guys, its time for an EomM since its week 3 and nothing is sorta planned soo we're just going to go Garage Cafe, in Carlton, for dinner at 8pm on the 30th of March

For those of you guys dont know where it is http://garagecafe.com.au/location.html

Newbies and Oldies welcome :D !

Attendance:

1. Jeffy

2. Johnnieboi

Any mods please update first post :]

Count me in.

The joint closes at 10pm, what are we doing after that?

no idea :] - cruise to beach ? :D ?

1. jeffy

2. johnnieboi

3. cductn

4. Mr Levin ZR

5. dwee (after dinner)

6. deecaf

7. private number

8. white jet

9. cee-lo (maybe)

10. fillit (maybe)

boO ! all you maybes ! come !! :D