[VIC] - TOCAU Victorian Monthly Meet

Tash

Where would you like to have a cruise to good sir? My appitite for a cruise to the country side has wet my pallet.

A visit to Warbuton would be quite nice as it holds many splendid locations for various vehicular movements, bowel movements from passengers, and other shenaniganry which may commence there.

feel-like-a-sir-template.jpg

Either there or a 7hr round trip around a top secret road which i claim to be the best road in VIC? :ninja:

I'll be down for a cruise or even a meet, got no idea where to meet though.

Theres a small meet on thursday in the weekly meet up thread :)

depends if my mrs is gonna be at church / whether or not petrol is still at $1.599/L :mellow:

Cmon man! its a corolla, it doesnt use fuel :P :lol:

Edited by 4ABHGE

Good sir, I do believe that your statements ragarding the brown in pants, may be misleading and derogatory to my standings in the local shire. In future, do refrain from such accusations or i will have to take matters up with my local representative. I bid you a due.....

Easter monday the 9th of April

I will put some more official info up tomorrow

Im in for that, although i got a church seminar (yeh cuz im an angel LUL ;) ) at 7.30 pm.. so hopefully your "7 Hr" Cruise will fit in :]

Jo: Hahaha this guy!!

Jeff: well leave the 7hr trip for another time. My car wont make it hahah

So well go to warbie which should be 4-5hours if we take our time.

Excuse my poor form Justin, i have elected to invite members of the ozcelica community. I hold no qualms with you in regards to asking for permission, but to my undully defence, we are a small community, and provide much love and humour to all we do. Good day sir

My gentleman voice that is presented on this publication, is a mere shadow to the gentlemen conversation that is being partaken in this very minute within the hallowed walls of ozcelica. Two fellow gentlemen may be joining for this here arragment of horses for courses.

So here are the officially unofficial plans!

When: 10am, Easter Monday 9th of April

Where: SCA Deer Park

Why: Because cruising.

Westsiders: We will meet up at about 10am at the SCA car park and depart around 10.30

Eastsiders: Probably best for you guys to meet us at about 12ish in warbuton... then have lunch?

Thy Driving route of absolute driving pleasure, bowel movements and other shenaniganry:

We will drive up to Warbuton and wait for the eastsiders to come up. Then we will head up to Mt Donna Buang for a few nice corners, some fresh spring water and a nice car park to snap some pics. Then we can come back down the mountain, and go back up and repeat the cycle a few times. If there is too much traffic (being a long weekend) we might just go and have a quick spin just a bit up the reefton spur as it is generally quiet there.

Total area of skids that will be produced:

http://g.co/maps/sjuz4

Meet up at 10:

http://g.co/maps/6qv5c

Wait here at 12 for any others:

http://g.co/maps/cj2bz

**please refrain from any form of skidding, wheelying or hooning that would be considered as anti social behaviour. I do not take responsibility for causing said shenanigans even though i have stated one or more of those words in the event description, I also do not approve of those actions. kthx**

Edited by 4ABHGE