[VIC] - TOCAU Victorian Monthly Meet

Tash

Hey anyone coming form the west, the ring road between pasco vale rd and braosmeadows is closed. not sure how we get there

Depends where in the west, but you can either go via:

- City Link

- Ballarat Road via Footscray

- Camp Road

- Somerton Road/Cooper St and Dalton Road

Another wet day ahead so everyone please take it easy! Remember to bring CB radios and some $$. See you all in the morning! :)

This was an awesome day out. Thanks to all that organised it.

The snow was awesome on the side of the road. That mazda "incident" was interesting to say the least. Very Fast and the Furious lol.

I think it was just a great combination of great people, great food (even though I left most of my sandwich on the plate and used cutlery like a gentleman to eat it lol), an awesome atmosphere with earrry fog, chunks of iceberg and an awesome road.

Bring on nationals :)

Did anyone get many snappy shots? can't wait to see the GoPro footage

I'm still waiting on the go pro.... I got one off Peter on my Facebook.... But waiting on the interior one.... Wanna see how it came up

Hey Jeffy - definitely not up there in the Winter months, especially up and over Omeo. The beginning stages of the Great Alpine Rd really aren't that interesting, very pretty countryside but the actual road itself is pretty tame and has lots of traffic and tourists. It takes 2 and a half hours to get from Bendigo to Wangaratta, and about the same from around Essendon, so just factor that in mind too.

I love the area, as that's where I grew up, but it'd be a very long day trip. Its not impossible though.

Thanks for a great meet on the weekend too guys, I was stuffed afterwards but it was worth it!! :D The snow was absolutely amazing, I hope there were some good shots of it from the Go Pro.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Please note that June EoMM will be combined with the TCCAV's Winterfest Meet at Caribbean Gardens, held on 9am-1pm Sunday 24th June. See the below link to the thread for more details! :)

Pete.

I'm just having a stab in the dark here, but people say this event will be huge, so its not much of an EOMM unless we do something as the tocau Group after the conclusion of winterfest, ie: eat somewhere nearby, or even check out an entertainment venue.

I probably will be there though.

I'm just having a stab in the dark here, but people say this event will be huge, so its not much of an EOMM unless we do something as the tocau Group after the conclusion of winterfest, ie: eat somewhere nearby, or even check out an entertainment venue.

I probably will be there though.

Doing something after is always on the cards! Anyone got suggestions? :)

Tender touch... LOL..... Hahaha what evs dude seeing as its out your side of town how bout you show some of us western suburbians how the east side do it

go karts.

Hahaha you want to go that badly?! We can do LeMans... :P

Tender touch... LOL..... Hahaha what evs dude seeing as its out your side of town how bout you show some of us western suburbians how the east side do it

LOL Tender touch! On the east? There's just mountains and stuff... :whistling: