[VIC] - TOCAU Victorian Monthly Meet

Tash

if I could ask all the guys and girls that took pics to please pass them onto dwee so i can make the 2012 annual meet video :)

also......thanks again for having us around :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any ideas/suggestions for this EoMM? :)

Also, as Pete said above, if you could pass your photos (soft copies) from the Annual to me; that would be greatly appreciated!

Go karts sound good! oh and please dont have it on a friday night this time.. kthx.

Peter remind me to chuck all i have onto a usb for you next time

Hahaha have to get numbers! :spiteful:

Jus, what day suits you better? I'm thinking either last Sat or Sun as it will be EoMM, and more chance people can go on a weekend.

Y U NO SILHOUETTE KARTS?

The boys wanted LeMans. I don't mind where I go as long it's not s**t! :lol:

bump~ this for eomm right ?

Yeah but no interest? This makes me :(..

I'm up for 29th July 2012. I think Mr X has my no. if not i'll PM whoever is organising this. Silhouette is awesome, I have never run there at night but dwee those shots were great. I have a GoPro mounted on the side too so hopefully we can get some really good shots. Looking forward to it

out of the whole bloody 2 months i was free u didnt make one single go kart day... this makes me... :(

:P

you're never free <_< !

too busy hopping around the west side ;) !

out of the whole bloody 2 months i was free u didnt make one single go kart day... this makes me... :(

:P

Free my *****, you were busy "fixing" up your house.. :P

I'm up for 29th July 2012. I think Mr X has my no. if not i'll PM whoever is organising this. Silhouette is awesome, I have never run there at night but dwee those shots were great. I have a GoPro mounted on the side too so hopefully we can get some really good shots. Looking forward to it

I love Silhouettes but I think the boys wanted somewhere else for a change (lol); I don't mind. Would be awesome to see another GoPro and video from another angle out there! :)

Would be awesome to see another GoPro and video from another angle out there! :)

dont fall into his trap, he just wants the footage where he zooms past u on the track LAWL :ninja:

Just a suggestion, if not enough people come to this, I suggest we just simply go anyway. Unless le mans is better with lots of people.

In that case, we can do Silhouette, early in the morning as not too many people go there Sunday mornings.

Whats the count at? 4?