[VIC] - TOCAU Victorian Monthly Meet

Tash

Yeah i'm busy on Sundays because of uni but i think i can rearrange that to Sat so i can come to the meet.

Fair enough - I can't ever remember doing anything for uni on a Sunday! :lol:

I might make an appearance, if anyone wants to see my stock as a rock seca :P

mate... EVERYONE is welcome :lol:

+1 to this, everyone is welcome no matter the car/model/condition, we love to see all Toyota's :) And we even have friends along that do not own Toyota's.

Love the ideas for the Garage Cafe but unfortunately as has been mentioned it is not open on Sunday's :( We could make the meet a Saturday instead as an exception to the rule if everyone wants to go there again. Definitely want an indoor venue as Dorifto mentioned for the weather! And we could bring a cake for your birthday :D

Hopefully I'll be able to hit up this meet in July. And hopefully I'll be able to get another mod squeezed in from now till then.. probably CAI or another exhaust mod (something catback).

Alright its set then this meet will be Saturday the 30th July! This way we can all go to the yummy Garage Cafe again :D Based on the numbers I'll make a booking - unfortunately Saturdays they are only open from 5pm to 10pm, so the tentative plan at this stage will be to meet up somewhere in the early afternoon, take pictures and then drive to the Garage Cafe and chill out for the evening :)

Edit: First post has been updated, what does everyone think of Albert Park Drive car park as a meet-up location at 2pm? Then can take pics there or further around the lake, under Bolte bridge etc - anyone who knows some good city locations throw the ideas in. Dinner will be booked for 6pm (Garage Cafe opens at 5pm). After dinner is free for whatever :)

Edited by Tash

Alright its set then this meet will be Saturday the 30th July! ...

Damn! Not happening the week of my b'day, 1 week too late! No cake for me noooooooooooooooo lol.

Anywho's, hopefully I'll be able to make this meet and finally get the chance to meet some fellow Vic TOCAU'ers!

Awesome :) First meet I'll attend :)

Little white Corolla coming your way...

BTW to Jeffy, you gotta help me paint my friggen car, it looks like sperm...

sperm is good. that means ur car is fertile ;)

Alright its set then this meet will be Saturday the 30th July! ...

Damn! Not happening the week of my b'day, 1 week too late! No cake for me noooooooooooooooo lol.

Anywho's, hopefully I'll be able to make this meet and finally get the chance to meet some fellow Vic TOCAU'ers!

Heheh, I'm sure the cake can perform double duties for both you and Trung ;) I hope you can make it as well!

1) Tash

2) Alistersh

3) 1st kill

4) private_numero

tash, ill come until 4pm then boot off to work then meet you all at garage cafe at around 8pm if you guys are still around!

hopefully the car will have a few extra goodies on it by then too!

No worries Reece sounds great to me, I'll update the first post again with the initial meet-up location, and I reckon we'd still be at The Garage Cafe at 8pm, 4 hours worth of chatting and photos in the arvo and then many more hours chatting over dinner :D

Sounds good Tash! Hopefully I get my new lens by then, that's if I don't go to the snow too many times.. :whistling:

1) Tash

2) Alistersh

3) 1st kill

4) private_numero

5) Zeinheiger

6) dwee

what do you mean paint?

paint or clean ?

1) Tash

2) Alistersh

3) 1st kill

4) private_numero

5) Zeinheiger

6) dwee

7) jeffy

would love to meet new people personally instead of virtually ,.. xD !

Excellent jeffy - will be great to meet you :) Plus have another Camry along! Poor Reece and I are a bit outnumbered, as well as the Aurion boys :blink:

Excellent jeffy - will be great to meet you :) Plus have another Camry along! Poor Reece and I are a bit outnumbered, as well as the Aurion boys :blink:

outnumbered ? hehehes.,

soo far im the only gen 5 camry attending xDD !

*you got me flying solooo* :PP !

If it's not raining then I might pop down to the Albert Park meet for a bit. Unfortunately I can't get my car into Garage Cafe. Have tried many times. Too low :(