[VIC] - TOCAU Victorian Monthly Meet

Tash

Cruise has been canceled until further notice as I won't be able to make it. Once I'm back ill get something organised again... Sorry for late notice but I have no controll over this....

• 3 months later...

Sweet, this weekend is the long weekend. I gotta get my car out and about. Maybe a Sunday or Monday cruise??

Probs the spur. Maybe we will do the reverse from the last time.

lol, those guys never come you'll get about 5-7 people saying " oh im keen ill go"

i always organise and no show.

and isnt it also exams or something ?

Maybe on fb is definitely a no!

Sorry about the car Lyle. Hope it gets fixed soon. Main thing is that u are alright. Considering the short notice this may not go ahead. It may just be u and I jeffy!

I was looking to go Sunday. Bom says there will be isolated showers so I would probably go Sunday.

Probably leave at 10 and probably the route we went on last time

Hey, how did your manual test go? I'm in Doncaster which is on the way to the Reefton Spur so the meet would probably be around my area.

What we did last time was Reefton Spur to Marysville. Grab lunch at the bakery and then head on through healesville and around to king lake. Lots of great driving roads, mainly 100kph but as it will probably be a bit wet, we can just take it easy.

• Like 1