[VIC] - TOCAU Victorian Monthly Meet

Tash

its all upto Dwee.... :rolleyes:

iim bringing my dslr as well, plus my cousin and his dslr,

Awesome Jeffy, not all the pressure on me! :P

Tash, let us know too if you need a hand! :)

ok went to gc lastnight, and cause there were 2 cars parked on either side of the driveway i couldnt angle it as much, and front lip dragged...

so be very afraid LOLOL

tash if you need me to book it let me know. Im there a bit and the owner knows who i am so atleast if you need a hand to book just let me know numbers

Hey Reece, if you could book it that would be fantastic - saves me trying to catch them when they're open to call. At this stage please book for 15 based on the attendance list, but let them know we may want to up that to 20 :) That way we can update them again a bit closer to the date.

its all upto Dwee.... :rolleyes:

iim bringing my dslr as well, plus my cousin and his dslr,

Awesome Jeffy, not all the pressure on me! :P

Tash, let us know too if you need a hand! :)

The main thing at the moment is some photo locations to fill in time between meeting at Albert Park and heading for dinner - I definitely want to go under the Bolte again and in front of those sheds where we took photos, but as for other locations apart from Albert Park I'm not sure, so anything you and others can suggest would be great ;)

oh a quick question,

is anyone going to bring some tocau support car sticker thingies ?

id like to get my hands on a pair,

Hi Jeffy - unless Andy (Blind Kid Seeks) still has some left then no, the TOCAU supporter stickers get sent out from Steve when you become a Silver member, and the rounded style that a few of us have (common place is on a rear door in the triangular section of glass) I haven't seen down here for a while. Brendan in Brisbane had some though so I can probably arrange for a few to be sent down, they cost $10 each.

Too easy tash

He will reserve a table for 20 for us. I will book it by the end of the week (most likely friday since i may go there after work for a feed)

Excellent thanks Reece, I'd say 20 should be more than enough even including the +1s :) Yum, looking forward to it!

oh a quick question,

is anyone going to bring some tocau support car sticker thingies ?

id like to get my hands on a pair,

Hi Jeffy - unless Andy (Blind Kid Seeks) still has some left then no, the TOCAU supporter stickers get sent out from Steve when you become a Silver member, and the rounded style that a few of us have (common place is on a rear door in the triangular section of glass) I haven't seen down here for a while. Brendan in Brisbane had some though so I can probably arrange for a few to be sent down, they cost $10 each.

if you can arrange some please, that'd be great :)

if you can arrange some please, that'd be great :)

I will see what I can do :)

might have another gen 6 camry taggin along with us tash!

Hooray! :D I wonder what happened to Josh I think it was too, he had a silver gen 6 sportivo and met us one day at Lilydale Lake. The more Camry's the better, won't be so outnumbered by the 'rollas :lol:

1) Tash

2) Alistersh

3) 1st kill

4) private_numero

5) Zeinheiger

6) dwee

7) jeffy - might not be able to make it in my camry, jst gotten into a front end accident, ill probably ride with danstar though ;)

8) KRS-093

9) danstar

10) Johnnieboi

The main thing at the moment is some photo locations to fill in time between meeting at Albert Park and heading for dinner - I definitely want to go under the Bolte again and in front of those sheds where we took photos, but as for other locations apart from Albert Park I'm not sure, so anything you and others can suggest would be great ;)

Ah, Bolte Bridge! FYI, that was about two years ago - the first meet I organised! :lol: Not sure if we'll be able to go into that industrial area like last time though. Otherwise, we can also go to the other place under the Bolte that Reece showed us. :)

This might be a good idea or not, we can go to Royal Botanic Gardens/Shine of Remembrance before going to Bolte Bridge and Garage Cafe? It will be kind of a double up, as in it will be another park scenery.. :unsure:

hoping to be able to make an appearance at the end of the month :)

Come mate! :P

Jeffy, sorry to hear mate. Come if you can; meet some new faces. :)

Ah, Bolte Bridge! FYI, that was about two years ago - the first meet I organised! :lol: Not sure if we'll be able to go into that industrial area like last time though. Otherwise, we can also go to the other place under the Bolte that Reece showed us. :)

This might be a good idea or not, we can go to Royal Botanic Gardens/Shine of Remembrance before going to Bolte Bridge and Garage Cafe? It will be kind of a double up, as in it will be another park scenery.. :unsure:

I know, it was such a long time ago! I loved those shots in front of the sheds so if we can't get there it's a shame but never mind, would love to see Reece's location as well.

Would be really happy to go to the Botanic Gardens/Shrine of Remembrance as well, I think that'd be really cool and a great place for some photos. You can never have too many parks ;)

No worries Jeffy, hopefully you can make it. And huey and Nath, you both better be there! :P

I know, it was such a long time ago! I loved those shots in front of the sheds so if we can't get there it's a shame but never mind, would love to see Reece's location as well.

Would be really happy to go to the Botanic Gardens/Shrine of Remembrance as well, I think that'd be really cool and a great place for some photos. You can never have too many parks ;)

No worries Jeffy, hopefully you can make it. And huey and Nath, you both better be there! :P

hahahs, or i can come with my front bumper with cable ties to hold it, and not take photos of the front :P

hahahs, or i can come with my front bumper with cable ties to hold it, and not take photos of the front :P

Heheh, that would be acceptable :)

Locked in for 30th of July 6pm at garage cafe.

Excellent, thanks heaps again for booking that Reece - much appreciated! :D Really looking forward to a feed of their noodles heheheheh

Pending work i should be available for this one..

Hope you can make it Mick, would be great to catch up again :)

Hope I can get my ride sorted by Saturday! Refer to my thread for details lmao. But I'll come 100% with or without my ride

dont you have like 14 days to clear the defect ?

just ride in with that yellow sticker :P