New FT-86

DemonRolla

Hey guys,

came across this today, dunno if it has been posted here yet though.

looks heaps good imo with the wing.. i have a great liking for STI wings haha.. but yeh it ties in with the rest of the car really well.

http://www.tune86.com/ft-86-news/14731-new-ft-86-spy-shots

Hard to tell with the 'disguise' on, but looks a bit like a Honda S2000 from the front. Might be one of those cars whose appearance grows on you over time.

Can't really form an opinion until I see the car without a disguise on.

dunno if it has been posted here yet though.

did you think to even check?

yes i did do a search before i posted this. came up with no results.. just said that in case there was something here about it and i didnt find it.

dunno if it has been posted here yet though.

did you think to even check?

yes i did do a search before i posted this. came up with no results.. just said that in case there was something here about it and i didnt find it.

The search function on TOCAU sucks compared to the old one.

• 2 weeks later...

Toyota FT-86 a combined venture of Subaru and Toyota is a a sports look model. FT-86’s has a sporty looks from both interior and exterior. Its fiery red color gives it that flamboyance touch. Its engine is combined with D-4S technology.

Toyota FT-86 a combined venture of Subaru and Toyota is a a sports look model. FT-86’s has a sporty looks from both interior and exterior. Its fiery red color gives it that flamboyance touch. Its engine is combined with D-4S technology.

are you a toyota sales representative or why do all your posts sound like something from a toyota brochure or ad LOL

are you a toyota sales representative or why do all your posts sound like something from a toyota brochure or ad LOL

Agreed, it's something pretty fishy. Look at all of his posts. It just doesn't seem right. I call fake and gay

Crazy car but I reckon once it hits AU, it will look tough, have the toughness of being RWD but fail to get over the line due to no powerful engine being supplied with it.

Crazy car but I reckon once it hits AU, it will look tough, have the toughness of being RWD but fail to get over the line due to no powerful engine being supplied with it.

you only need a lot of power if the car is heavy as tits

if its relatively light, it should go well.

• 2 weeks later...

Best thing about it is, its supposed to be relatively affordable.

I wish they'd go back to supra, I really like the simplicity and sleekness of the design.

Still I'm quite excited about this car. Might trade in my corolla for it.

Sorry guys, word in the subaru group is that this project is dead after the tsunamai

Subaru are out, not supplying motors for it, maybe it gets the ZRE motor, or worse the 2 stroke from the yaris

I hope its not the case..

If it was dead, why did it take them so long after the tsunami to announce it? Plus I think it's gonna be in the Melbourne International motor show.

Word is the N/A version will output 150kW while the turbo version will output 200kW.

I'm sure this project isnt dead. the australian toyota website features the ft-86. + there are billboards in sydney displaing the ft 86. I really do hope the final version of it will loko like the SCION FRS. If it looks anything like the scion... I'm SOLD! I've already put my name on the interest list on toyota and a specific dealership. Going to be itneresting!