Jeffys - 2003 Camry Altise - Updated pics !!

jeffy

What a difference, the red looks so rich now. Kudos to BGPete for a job well done, hope you keep up the maintenance on it Jeffy! :P

+1...keep it shiny Jeffy,considering the big fella did all the hard yards,big ups BGPete :D

car looks great mate :clap:

• Like 1

What a difference, the red looks so rich now. Kudos to BGPete for a job well done, hope you keep up the maintenance on it Jeffy! :P

+1...keep it shiny Jeffy,considering the big fella did all the hard yards,big ups BGPete :D

car looks great mate :clap:

yup yup ! ive washed the camry 3 times already this week... :blink: is that a good thing or a bad thing :P

Car looks mighty shiny mate!

your rolla looks as shiny as well ;)

Soo anywhoo.. almost crossed out all my "future mods" .. ^_^ !

Here's one that just got crossed out recently., went to Hampton to have some LED Footwells installed by one of our members: Jayson nice clean aurion there buddy :clap: !

Anywhoo some phone pics, ill snap some with the dslr soonish.... im stuck with 6am shifts atm :X !

imag0471r.jpg

imag0474t.jpg

imag0472n.jpg

imag0473w.jpg

imag0477rz.jpg

The footwell lights look good, might have to do that to my other ride :P. Where'd you source the LED strips from?

went to Hampton to have some LED Footwells installed by one of our members: Jayson

walked into supercheap to pick up the bushes i ordered.. suprisingly i walked out with more than just the bushings :X

imag0483z.jpg

the camrys bushings will bechagned within the next few days,

Yooo Jeffy!! browsed through your thread (for once). Nice mods man -esp. with the brakes ;) I did it with my old car but really cbf doing it again. anywhooo, the pic I promised i'd show you (sorry that the plastidip was on a crappy container; thats all i had left in the can)

The bumpy texture is just the surface of the container so dw about that. The shine is easily noticeable and that's what you want anyways ($10 for can of clear coat from supercheap) yayyaa

good luck :P

post-24577-0-34070200-1323334904_thumb.j

imag0497j.jpg

imag0499r.jpg

soo i got the front lower control arm bushes replaced with super pross and got an alignment..

maaaaann !! handling is simply AWESOME ~! the car sticks to the road, and it goes where i point it to ! i think i need a harness now cos its just throwing me around tongue.gif !

thanks for lookin yo ! :]

holy **** you need new wheels + springs/coilovers . Immediately. You have neglected to fix what Camrys are famous for. Their ridiculously high 4x4 stance and massive amounts of body roll.

holy SHlT you need new wheels + springs/coilovers . Immediately. You have neglected to fix what Camrys are famous for. Their ridiculously high 4x4 stance and massive amounts of body roll.

yeahh mann.. no moolahh though :P unless you want to donate ;) hehe

and i gots a holiday this coming feb.. soo yeahh -

rims wise - searching for that "perfect fit" as you can tell at the previous pages .. the rear offset is gay <_<

rims wise - searching for that "perfect fit" as you can tell at the previous pages .. the rear offset is gay <_<

Oh boo hoo!

Just buy a set of rims with staggered offsets. Will make it tough doing a 'proper' rotation but you'll get flushness!

Oh boo hoo!

Just buy a set of rims with staggered offsets. Will make it tough doing a 'proper' rotation but you'll get flushness!

yup yup, called up a few shops/rim importers.. for a set of new rims 18x8-9 staggered 35 or 30 ish cost me between $2500 and $4000

wow .. i havent been looking that hard O_O im liking that first link

30070756.JPG

thanks mann :toast:

ooh you go goodyear auto care too, they pretty good there..

mate works there lol,

You need to look more places for wheels, the local rim shops dont have anything good at all IMO...

This might tickle yo fancy: http://www.importmonster.com.au/shop/index.php?cPath=40_45&page=1&sort=3a

Theres also Ebay, Ozhonda, JDMST, Firesport, Toymods ,nengun, gorilla industries... and Otomoto as mentioned above is a good one aswell

Happy wheel hunting! ^_^

Edited by Toyota_kid

yeahh been browsing import monster for a while now (2 years LOLLL - even before i had a car) nothing catches my eye recently in there, so as firesport and toymods, ill give jdmst and ozhonda and the suggested sites that you gave.. :) thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

had a bit of time this morning to install these hella twin horns with the help of my mate steven :lol:

its pretty loud .. o.o i like em better than stock horns though,

here's few snaps, enjoy ~!

imag0519a.jpg

imag0521d.jpg

imag0522c.jpg

imag0523t.jpg

-well you cant really see it behind the grille (which is a good thing i suppose ? My uncle told me that this horn is illegal and would get canaried if the popos saw it O_o )

imag0524s.jpg

ohh and here's a short clip of what it sounds like, standing about 3 - 4m away from it.. and a bit of wind ..

Thanks for looking yo~