BEST Exhaust shop?

Hi, I've made the mistakenof going Liverpool mufflers, the extractors, piping and highflow cat are all good, however I'm looking for a place that will give me the correct resonators and muffler for the sound i want. I want a deep idle, deepest & most aggressive muffler for throughout all the rev ranges without sounding farty at any rpm. I want a very racey sound. Can any1 suggest a shop and if possible the brand & type of muffler/&resonator

I just cbf dealing with them anymore, so just looking for a good shop, castlehill mufflers and hitech mufflers have been suggested

I wouldnt go for HiTech, they're abit pricey and their welds cracked while I was out on the track. This was about after a year..

I went to Westside Mufflers in Padstow and got a Varex, I think it has a really nice deep note (well to my ears anyway).

Thumbs up for Castle Hill Exhaust and Westside Mufflers, both of whom I have used in the past. My CES catback exhaust was everything I wanted in a CBE...

Adrian

Which 1 do u think is the better of the 2?

Hi, I've made the mistakenof going Liverpool mufflers, the extractors, piping and highflow cat are all good, however I'm looking for a place that will give me the correct resonators and muffler for the sound i want. I want a deep idle, deepest & most aggressive muffler for throughout all the rev ranges without sounding farty at any rpm. I want a very racey sound. Can any1 suggest a shop and if possible the brand & type of muffler/&resonator

Check out the remus back box.

Go Westside for sure!! Brad knows his stuff that's for sure!! The likes of PAC performance and queen st smash use him because he is one of the best fabricators in Sydney!! Or simply buy a CES catback off the shelf with the runs on the board and proven performance gains....

sorry to highjack the thread - but does anyone have any suggestions for Exhaust/Muffler shops (that also do fitting) in Melbourne?

Not far from the top of the thread( page 3 or 4) I found this; Glenroy is not too far from Melbourne is it?

sorry to highjack the thread - but does anyone have any suggestions for Exhaust/Muffler shops (that also do fitting) in Melbourne?

Not far from the top of the thread( page 3 or 4) I found this; http://au.toyotaowne...exhaust-system/ Glenroy is not too far from Melbourne is it?

thanks buddy - it's about a 45 minute drive from where I live though :/