ROLLA STIVO KW @tw

With the knowlege and experience of u forum members and stivo pilots (lol) .. how much kw atw will I be expected to make with a full exahust & CAI?

My goal is to achieve around 140 kw atw, however in the most cost effective way ( with the exception of s/c, nitrous & turbos. P plater atm, Fml.

Also please add mods near the kw range shown below that will be needed to help the at achieve these results:

115 kw atw:

120 kw atw:

130 kw atw:

140 kw atw:

150 kw atw:

Sportivo's depending on model and age will make stock between 100 - 112kw. Best stocko I have seen made 112kw atw. Not sure anyone else can verify this but to achieve anything above 125kw atw you will have to spend a fair bit of cash with all the normal mods(CAI, Headers and exhaust) plus aftermarket ECU and some good tuning. I made 123kw atw with CAI,headers and exhaust but beyond that kind of figure you will be doing internal work on the engine(cams etc etc) To get 140kw atw you will need a very fat cheque book.

Sportivo's depending on model and age will make stock between 100 - 112kw. Best stocko I have seen made 112kw atw. Not sure anyone else can verify this but to achieve anything above 125kw atw you will have to spend a fair bit of cash with all the normal mods(CAI, Headers and exhaust) plus aftermarket ECU and some good tuning. I made 123kw atw with CAI,headers and exhaust but beyond that kind of figure you will be doing internal work on the engine(cams etc etc) To get 140kw atw you will need a very fat cheque book.

Do u run a PFC? Do u know how much kw atw they can add?

BKS ran a pfc and got something in the 13x range with the mods listed above

Really? With only those mods u reckon, because that's pretty good.

With power fc I've heard of car pulling A extra 20kw before lift but who knows how accurate it is the best way to find out the true gains from each mod and power fc would be to do a before and after on a dyno to show the true gains from each mod and on the same dyno aswell as each dyno is out they are not 100% accurate would be interesting to see I would say to get 150kw you would been full exhaust, cai, headers, cams, power fc, ported head and maybe stuffing around with the intake and injectors... Good luck

Edited by LFT-OOF

115 kw atw: Stock

120 kw atw: Exhaust, intake

130 kw atw: Exhaust, intake, ECU

140 kw atw: Exhaust, intake, ECU, cams

150 kw atw: Exhaust, intake, ECU, cams, stroked

Intake as in CAI or Intake manifold?

the stroked 2zz's with all the fruit get a tad over 140kw atw. So that's rods, pistons, crank, cams, ECU, headers, exhaust etc etc etc.

Neil Trama is the man to speak with if you have the cash. http://www.neiltrama.com/

I jst spoke to Neil , he reckons a normal sportivo puts out only 100kw atw and an exhaust & CAI brings it to 110 kw atw :s

BKS ran a pfc and got something in the 13x range with the mods listed above

BKS had the emanage from memory, but not the PowerFC.

oh yes... it was a piggyback emanage... not pfc. my bad :P

140kw is possible

I got 130kw with ..

Injen intake, 2.5 inch exhaust from headers, Ported headers, Camcon to adjust fuel and vvti, Hondata manifold gasket, coolant bypass, lightweight flywheel, lightweight wheels. (Last two mods may not make kw)

So trow in some cams with the power fc and you would be close

the stroked 2zz's with all the fruit get a tad over 140kw atw. So that's rods, pistons, crank, cams, ECU, headers, exhaust etc etc etc.

Neil Trama is the man to speak with if you have the cash. http://www.neiltrama.com/

I jst spoke to Neil , he reckons a normal sportivo puts out only 100kw atw and an exhaust & CAI brings it to 110 kw atw :s

So what does call a normal sportivo?? In my history a sportivo pre facelift before the recall from toyota made roughly 95-100kw atw and after the recall(and facelifts models) about 103-112kw atw(Azza's red sportivo) so there is a big difference to be had.

So what does call a normal sportivo?? In my history a sportivo pre facelift before the recall from toyota made roughly 95-100kw atw and after the recall(and facelifts models) about 103-112kw atw(Azza's red sportivo) so there is a big difference to be had.

+1

when my sportivo was stock standard it was doing 112.3kw at the wheels

haven't dynoed it since all the mods, though.

Sorry I meant to say 'standard sportivo' & come to think about it I didn't specify to Neil what year it was manufactured & if it was pre OR post facelift

He just said:

"Chris,

We find that a standard Sportivo puts out about 100kw at the wheels.

You should have about 110kw at the wheels.

To get to 140kW ATW the MWR stage 3 cams plus a dyno tune with an

aftermarket ECU will do it."