Silver AT-X with Sportivo 08 rims

Hello Steven yes i'm interested what cond are the the rims? and were are u from?

He's in Queensland. I'm guessing you're in Victoria?

They are the pre-facelift wheels such as these ones:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TOYOTA-AURION-WHEELS-TYRES-RIMS-17-INCH-ALLOY-WHEEL-/280705360139?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item415b57e10b#ht_500wt_1156

^ Speaking of which... 19 hours left on that one.

Hello Steven yes i'm interested what cond are the the rims? and were are u from?

He's in Queensland. I'm guessing you're in Victoria?

They are the pre-facelift wheels such as these ones:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TOYOTA-AURION-WHEELS-TYRES-RIMS-17-INCH-ALLOY-WHEEL-/280705360139?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item415b57e10b#ht_500wt_1156

^ Speaking of which... 19 hours left on that one.

Queensland alittle too far lol, I know i've been watching it closely and considering the tread on the tyres are pretty bad surposibly but wheels are good

I would live with my sportivo rims but given the choice, I would DEFINITELY go for aftermarket rims. Think gunmetal alloy rims (google images) yummmmmm

Edited by lasertip

Yes laser, though I thinking keeping it stock looking start dressing it up a bit too over board then starts catching too many eyes and don't want to attract too much attention as I have to drive it daily and its a fam car as well lol as the Sportivo wheels are designed also for the Aurion. There's one more thing i'm thinking about because your changing your rim size/profile it will effect your speed o does anyone know how much?

215/55 R17 93V sportivo

215/60 R16 95V AT-X

I'm don't have much knowledge of that but knowing going up a inch and staying same profile it'd change speed o to say your going slower but your going fast a tad?