[MEL] ZZE123 Centre Console (Climate Control) / ZZE 12X Axle Beam

Hey,

Chasing down two items needed for my falling apart Sportivo... If you know of any wreckers stocking these items or ZZE whole cars then lettuce know.

** First up Im after the Climate Control fascia part of the centre console. My lid/hinge compartment above the ash receptacle broke off and is now a bare gaping hole with no lid.

I cant replace the hinge/spring part as its broken well off and will now need the whole fascia to replace.

- DO NOT need the AC controls and buttons only need the whole fascia with complete pocket with attached door

Looking to pay up to $50 plus postage if need be for the fascia.

MUST BE CLIMATE CONTROL FASCIA

Highlighted

Sportivo Console.tiff

** Secondly I need a ZZE 122/123 Rear Axle Beam plus rear Torsion bar or 'Rear Sway bar'

MUST BE STRAIGHT

My one is slightly bent and is wearing one side of a tyre out hardcore on the inside.

If you know of any wreckers stocking ZZE Corolla hatchback/s or a mates, mates aunties, real estates baby sitter's dog walker wrecking one then lettuce know.

Willing to pay $150ish if that's reasonable? VIC ONLY

Highlighted

Sportivo Axle Beam.tiff

Cheers

Luke

Edited by Silly-Karr

the climate control facia are hard to come by, i had the same issue like yourself, i've been looking around for ages (a year few months), found a few, but in bad shape. eg. hinges were about to snap or just to many scratches & when i found a good one, he wanted to over charge me. $200+. so in the end i brought one at toyota (melbourne city) for ...from memory $180~(tradies price, pretended i was from "preston motors") brand new. no dramas.

my only regret was i should've done it earlier, instead of looking at an empty space for so long.

hope this saves you some time.

cheers.

Edited by that.guy

i think kenshin might still have his stock rear sway bay :g: not too sure, ask him

also have you tried toyrolla ?

yeah i've got one for sale. smsed u already. i'm free today if u want the rear torsion beam :)

Thanks for the reply gents,

kenshinx - Got your text but had no credit to reply. I've picked up some overtime today or else I would've taken you up.

Can you confirm you have a Axle Beam and/or Torsion (Sway) Bar?

that.guy - Yeah it's a prick of a thing that it broke and how it did.. I thought Toyota's were built tough but then had my doubt's. Might have to check out some dealerships and take a Sportivo for a 'test' drive *ninja*

jeffy - Will check out Toyrolla and the wreckers out in Deer Park. Have tried calling BIP Toyota but they want an arm and a leg for the Axle Beam

Cheers

Luke

jeffy - Will check out Toyrolla and the wreckers out in Deer Park. Have tried calling BIP Toyota but they want an arm and a leg for the Axle Beam

i hate those guys in there, they rip you off being the most popular toyota wreckers on the west side, tried to get a rear black badge from em, basta*d said $15 for a 2nd hand one, im like wtf ..? i can get them brand for for $9 from toyota le mans, and he told me to F*** off, zzz,...

they r idiots and the one in laverton is his brother. both have the same attitude. toyrolla is good but it would have been a rare item. u got my number now so contact me whenever and we can organise something.

I have the rear sway/torsion beam. not the whole rear axle assy. if u want to know what I mean, check out my for sale thread in the sale section. I have pictures there.