[NSW] SYDNEY MONTHLY MEET

Nice meet up all, good to see some old faces and new (welcome Caldina), next meet will most likely be a cruise in hopefully some nice warmer sun (froze my nips off last weekend) :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Right All, next meet up will be a cruise. I'm looking for expressions of interest at this stage (if not enough interest is gained it'll just be a regular meet).

My plan is for all of us to meet up at GreenAcre McDonalds (need suggestions on other meet up locations as I remember the last time we did this we met up at a different McDonalds), then we drive up the M1 (or F1) to Wollombi stopping at route 33 cafe (if it's still there), then after a break we'll push up to Hunter Valley Gardens in Polkobin.

Route map is below, planning to meet up at 9am for a 9:30am departure.

Please let me know who's keen :)

Edited by Crypt

Count me in,
I cannot remember where the last maccas was but I do remember it was freaking busy >.<

Greenacre should be pretty dead at that time of morning, but it doesn't make sense for people that live farther North than it to track back there...

So other than Ryan and Cam is anyone else coming?

If not we can just have a normal meet at night as I need to work on my car anyway (got some DRL's I'd like to Install)

Toymods are doing a Putty Road run on Sunday (start at Parramatta, Putty Rd up to Broke and then back down to Wollombi for lunch

Toymods are doing a Putty Road run on Sunday (start at Parramatta, Putty Rd up to Broke and then back down to Wollombi for lunch

That sounds good, are you going? any idea where they might be meeting up?

That sounds good, are you going? any idea where they might be meeting up?

Meet point is Harrys at Parramatta at 9, leaving at 10. I should be going (being on the Toymods board means I really should be going to every event), need to do an oil-change on the Corolla first otherwise I might be rocking up in the Camry hack.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/Harry's+Cafe+De+Wheels,+431+Church+St,+Parramatta+NSW+2150/-33.6008741,150.8237509/-32.6951477,151.000551/Wollombi+Tavern/-33.4285717,151.2292986/@-33.1578969,150.9421345,9z/am=t/data=!3m1!4b1!4m17!4m16!1m5!1m1!1s0x6b12a303683010a1:0xb81694eb4be4fa16!2m2!1d151.005517!2d-33.805225!1m0!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x0:0x35bd49d52986645f!2m2!1d151.142575!2d-32.941921!1m0!3e0

https://www.facebook.com/events/648191215263973/

• 4 weeks later...

As for the end of month meet, nothing has been organised but I'll show up to the Maccas if other people confirm attendance...

Crypt and I are meeting up at Krispy Kreme Sydney Airport tomorrow night at 7:30pm, anyone is welcome to tag along... Might be moving down to the control tower hill if the weather isn't bad...

As for the end of month meet, nothing has been organised but I'll show up to the Maccas if other people confirm attendance...

Crypt and I are meeting up at Krispy Kreme Sydney Airport tomorrow night at 7:30pm, anyone is welcome to tag along... Might be moving down to the control tower hill if the weather isn't bad...

I shall come along.

I wouldn't mind a cruise this month, here's my idea for the 30th Sat or 31st Sun... I'd like to see the Hampden Bridge at Kangaroo Valley..

Thinking a meet up at around 8.00am at Hungry Jacks near Bankstown airport.To avoid tolls head on to M5/Hume Hwy and head straight there while a good opp for rolling shots on the freeway, find somewhere for lunch, I don't know the area at all so any info suggestions are welcome. Then come home via twisty's or back on the freeway..

post-9535-0-69326800-1408622058_thumb.jp

Throw up your thoughts,suggestions, maps etc etc

Thanks

I like the idea. But rather than have lunch there - why not head to hampden bridge direct from freeway - then lunch in Kiama? then princes hwy back?

• Like 1

I like the idea. But rather than have lunch there - why not head to hampden bridge direct from freeway - then lunch in Kiama? then princes hwy back?

Yep I like that idea as well...

Decide on a date and we'll get the ball rolling people, then I can update the title this weekend some time...

Crypt could you post up a map/route/details ? or anyone else? I'm crap at that stuff...

Attending Sun 31st.... 8.30am meet up at HJ's Bankstown Airport... Corner of Milperra Rd and Henry Lawson Drv

I think entry is from Henry Lawson Drv

where the Aldi store is.. We can discuss trip there as it will be pretty
straight forward drive, casual..

The usual,bring cameras, money for lunch, fueled up, no hoons, no f***wits no problems

1. Juvenile

2. rentaspace

3. Crypt

Expanding our reach into OzCelica, there are a few members that have been asking about cruises and meetups so we shall see how that goes... Unfortunatly it will probably be the same as always, (Too late notice/work/family).

When I find out if anyone else on there is interested I'll post here...