[NSW] SYDNEY MONTHLY MEET

Hey guys,

Im fairly new to the forum,

If its alright wouldnt mind coming to the after dinner meet at greenacre maccas to check out some of the nice rollas around sydney.

cheers,

Anthony

thanks for the pictures charlie!

ok... now that i'm awake i can actually write a "better" comment of last nights meet: wink.png

came around to the schnitzel house in gladsville and looked for parking. drove in and maneuvered the car in what looked like an underground park with heaps of space. sweet, just picked a spot with a good number on it as there were many. finished talking to stock and stepped out of my car thinking "wtf? where was the entrance i drove in?" then realised i locked my car in a private apartment car park. sleep.png

anyways, after stressing my head off and 2 minutes waiting for someone to open the gate, a couple of korean chicks came out of the apartments and we all kindly asked for them to open the gate for me to get out. phew.

ride to greenacre was awesome. so wanted to push but didn't wanna risk my license/life/my car so kept at a "nice" pace with ian right up my ass dry.png

rolling up to maccas, a fair few cars were there to greet us. i think there were at least 15??? great weather. great turnout. great people. great meet. was 110% awesome! laugh.png mostly new faces but great to put some faces on forum alias. Sorry if i dont remember all your names. i'll might have to start doing the "the guy with the [insert car here]" thing laugh.png was wondering if pete's "special guest" post brought people to come to the meet tongue.png

and to all the fags who rolled up and did hectic skids. a big

F#*&K U!!!

thanks guys smile.png

P.S. Xoom, clean your f@!king car. :nono:

Great night out guys, could have used a few more at dinner though :P

Nice to see so many people rock up to the Greenacre meet though, catch up with old friends and meet some new faces too.

Highlight of the night was definitely Duy managing to lock his car inside a apartment block secure carpark when trying to get a park for the dinner :P