[NSW] SYDNEY MONTHLY MEET

Always room for new members!
And usually they go for 2-3hours, they can go for as long as we like though!

If you're bringing a Caldina then I have dibs to look at it a lot cause I want one :P

Edited by rentaspace

Also it's now quite cold compared to our last meet so long sleeved clothing & pants might be a good idea. Nobody likes cold meats. Hahahaha - I'm hilarious.

Sounds like quite a few people are going to be showing up to this meet!
I can confirm that a red and a black 6GC will be coming with me, along with at least one corolla and possibly a white 7GC.

Aside from the immature behaviour displayed last night from some people/cars, it was a nice meet.

I think we might need to remind some people about expectations and rules at meets next time.

Agreed, It was nice to meet some of the guys from TOC for the first time. Thanks for letting join in for the meet even though I was not a member yet :unsure:. I hope we can meet up again in the near future and have a bigger and more mature turnout. Also word on a cruise coming up as well? :clap:

It was nice to kick off the year with a meet and to catch up with new and old mates. Dissapointing behaviour by some but I guess that's to be expected in any car scene, no harm done.

And Frag welcome to Toyota owners club, amazing 6th gen considering how much you paid for it :P

Everyone stay tuned, next months meet will be a cruise in remeberance of Big Pete (69.Nix), if anyone has ideas as to where they'd like this cruise to be held or go please let me know, otherwise my default at this stage is a trip down to Robertsons Pie Shop, the second last Cruise I did with Pete. In this regard I'm not entirely sure where the meet up location should be prior to the cruise so if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

It will most likely be held on the 31st of May and kick off at 9:30am as the drive down will take about 2hrs

Also I need someones help with rolling shots if possible, I've got the Camera just need a passenger

dissapointing for the behaviour of some as i was entering the car park with others leaving .

so i purchased a coke and drove back out lol

waiiitttt a minute, were you the black caldina that looked amazing as all hell? if so NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i wanted to see that car so bad, I have been wanting a Caldina for so long :( I'm so sorry about the behavior of some, maybe you can come along to the next meet/cruise?

If it's any consolation if it was yours as soon as I saw it, I couldn't take my eyes off it that and it getting compliments from a few of the guys standing near the white GT86

so bummed by that

Eh I've spoken with Josh, who invited the immature guys and he is going to be speaking with them, I've told him they have one more chance, If they ruin another meet or do anything like that at another meet, I will not be bringing them back.

But, when AlexGT4 drove in, I am pretty sure that car exiting was NOT part of our group.
I think it was the random people that drove to the centre of the car park and started revving and showing off. They were not members or anyone invited or involved with the meet.

Anyway, I am keen for the cruise! Hopefully, I will have saved up enough money and have purchased a Go Pro by then!

Edited by rentaspace

Eh I've spoken with Josh, who invited the immature guys and he is going to be speaking with them, I've told him they have one more chance, If they ruin another meet or do anything like that at another meet, I will not be bringing them back.

But, when AlexGT4 drove in, I am pretty sure that car exiting was NOT part of our group.

I think it was the random people that drove to the centre of the car park and started revving and showing off. They were not members or anyone invited or involved with the meet.

Anyway, I am keen for the cruise! Hopefully, I will have saved up enough money and have purchased a Go Pro by then!

But there was a single black Caldina GT4 that turned up drove straight past the group and into drive thru then left, not sure if that was Alex but oh well no harm done :)

i'll definately be in the next one...

i am from south western sydney can always do acatch up for crypt if your interested in purchasing a caldina. my car has been manual swapped so its abit difficult to compare with the others

black caldina, duck wing and fairing........

Nice pictures, shame I couldn't make it. Was busy cleaning the Hilux which I drove to South Australia and back, took awhile to clean. By the time I was done, I was sound asleep with an empty beer :D (I had to reward myself with the amount of Bugs and tar stuck onto the bullbar, intercooler for the turbo and radiator)

I'll try and make it next time.

i'll definately be in the next one...

i am from south western sydney can always do acatch up for crypt if your interested in purchasing a caldina. my car has been manual swapped so its abit difficult to compare with the others

black caldina, duck wing and fairing........

Oh well Alex, next time right :) I knew it was the manual one thanks to someone else pointing it out, plus I read a little bit of your build log for the manual conversion and performance exhaust center posted some pics of the exhaust work you had done...... reciting all that I realize I kinda sound like a weird stalker promise I'm not, just really into Caldina's :P