Dauphin's ZR6

Dauphin3

Hi all,

So it's time to slowly start modding my ZR6. It's still pretty much stock standard apart from tinted windows and front/rear scuff plates. Sooo, the first thing I thought I'd do is put some new rims on her. I'm looking at getting 18" Advanti Choppers. Below is a very quick, very rough photoshop of what they'll look like. I'm quite fond of them but am more than happy to hear opinions etc! :D

After the rims, I think I'll go for the blue interior illumination kit. Cheers folks!

post-23590-0-03575200-1313133519_thumb.j

G'day matey,nice ride and great to see your getting your mod on :yahoo:

I suppose the answer to your question is as long as you like em who cares what the rest of us think,but in saying that these wheels are very popular among the Commodore folk and have pretty much been done to death,i even spotted a silver VE with the exact same wheels today in Frankston,looked ok but fairly common now.

IMO they remind me of a flower,thats prolly got something to do with their shape

i think your Aurion deserves better :D

Cheers

Lee

I hear ya 1stKill - I've seen hundreds of pics of those particular rims on commonwhores...

I'm liking the look of black rims with some machining or something similar...

And I think I may have found their replacement!

post-23590-0-31400100-1313137178_thumb.j

As 1stKill said it's a personal choice and what you like may not appeal to others so take what others have said as a guide and go with what makes you happy.

With that being said IMO the second set looks alot better than the first, good luck with what ever you choose im sure it will look great.

Cheers

Peter

Hey Dauphin nice choice of color i like that lite silver. I'm not a real fan of either set. But in a few years when aurions become the most abundant car on the roads it's ganna be nice to see a few that go against the trends and run mags like your choices.

It took me 2 sets of mags and tbh i'm still not 100% happy take your time i say and make sure your scaling the rims proper in PS those really look more like what 22" rims would look on an aurion.