Boost Gauge install..

Might be a good idea before you blow your engine up. Do plenty of research and ask plenty of questions before swinging a spanner is the key.

Yes, I love to swing that spanner...I've had some success in the past. If it was going to blow, it would have over the 300 odd k's I drove it before disconnecting. I may have dodged a bullet on that one. point taken.. no more fiddling with stuff I know sweet fa about.. clearly I dont have the knowledge or tools to do this job... next.

I got bored this arvo, home sick...:unsure: me being bored is always dangerous for my cars.. and put the boost controller back in, no extra fuel, just what the HKS fcon regulates.. working ok. no lumps or bumps. see how it goes. max boost 11 psi just tested.

No shop with dyno in the last week has opened up in town, so AFR's still unknown.. but if a HKS F-CON cant regulate the fuel properly 2psi over stock like it supposedly can, they shouldnt be in business. I'll take my chances for now... but when time and oppurtunity allow I will check it out on a dyno and maybe increase the boost some more. I dont flog the garbage out of my engine so the BOOM your expecting is highly unlikely IMO, stock ECU.. yes probly. Should it go boom I will sell the gt4 in shame and buy a mazda 121.. 90's style. :P Like I said, it ran perfect this arvo, if I get the slightest indication its not right, (ie miss, backfire etc etc) out it comes.. Its not being force fed extra fuel like it was on first attempt... I just had the mega sh!ts today over personal stuff and this gave me something else to think about.. right or wrong.. let me have my fun!

Thanks Trent, I appreciate your advice.. dont give up on me, I am listening. can I say "she'll be right mate" lol.. I like a bit of risk, it gets the heart going and you know your alive. It's like overtaking and accidentally hitting 170. oops.. and wondering if a cop is coming the other way.. love it. :spiteful: And if it blows... well its only a car. And it will give me an excuse to really play around with the engine when rebuilding.. hmmm..