ZRE coil over question

Hi guys,

Question is:

Since the zre coil over set up at back seems to be shocks and adjustable springs; what if i was to leave rear king springs in the rear and just change the rear shocks; since i do not have the rear spring adjustment rings for the tanabe rear springs? i really dont want to drop the rear 2.5 inches if i dont have too.

cheers,

Will

like i said before it shouldnt be a problem running the ring or not... You want low ? take a bite at the bullet and do it. Dont bother changing them its a waste of time and money... Just get the coils and chuck them in as is. KevO didnt have a problem with it so it shouldnt with u :)

If your happy with your current height with your springs then leave it and get KYB Adjustable shocks. Its the same as coilovers without the freedom of height adjustment; just play around with your stiffness. That sounded wrong...

If your happy with your current height with your springs then leave it and get KYB Adjustable shocks. Its the same as coilovers without the freedom of height adjustment; just play around with your stiffness. That sounded wrong...

i was going too but the price im getting the tanabe coils at is impossible to say no too ><!!!