Sportivo: What is your best time 0 to 100kmh.

bjaw

Hi All,

Using Iphone's free apps "Pocket Dyno", the best time achieved from my stock Stivo (with K&N Panel filter) is 6.85sec for 0 to 100kmh.

The factory claimed is 8.5sec, how can this be right?

What is your best 0 to 100kmh?

cheers.

Hi All,

Using Iphone's free apps "Pocket Dyno", the best time achieved from my stock Stivo (with K&N Panel filter) is 6.85sec for 0 to 100kmh.

The factory claimed is 8.5sec, how can this be right?

What is your best 0 to 100kmh?

cheers.

ive found those iphone apps to be pretty inconsistant at times. only thing i could get a consistant time out of was the gtech

the best i achieved in standard form with a gtech or lie tech as some people call them was 7.2 to 97km ( only does to 0 to 60mph) so probs 7.4ish with a quick change.

from my understanding alot of the tests over in europe hit around 7.5 , as long as you can keep it in lift and get a solid launch your sweet.

Only way to realy know the potential of a cars straight line performance is to take it down the quater....

Dave

lol 20kg in fuel?

make it almost 100 kgs lighter, had all the trimmings out in the rear and front doors, amps out. i think i could be a bit faster now with the exhaust. maybe its more smoother rather than quicker... i havent had time to time myself :)

Off-topic, a 1610kg Camry Hybrid... ~7.9 seconds:

damn that not bad...

is it even possible to stay in lift with the factory crunch? The gearbox is terrible

depends how you drive it/how its been driven before you drove it. clutch adjustment and new oil should fix that

is it even possible to stay in lift with the factory crunch? The gearbox is terrible

depends how you drive it/how its been driven before you drove it. clutch adjustment and new oil should fix that

I've had mine for a few months so i don't know its history really. Mine will not select 2nd,4th over 5000ish RPM (never needed to change that high into 5th or 6th) and wont go into 3rd gear over 3500-4000RPM. I hate it, it annoys me more than anything. What clutch do you run? Recommended gearbox oil weight? Anyway to fix this issue without a rebuild?

I've had mine for a few months so i don't know its history really. Mine will not select 2nd,4th over 5000ish RPM (never needed to change that high into 5th or 6th) and wont go into 3rd gear over 3500-4000RPM. I hate it, it annoys me more than anything. What clutch do you run? Recommended gearbox oil weight? Anyway to fix this issue without a rebuild?

have u got your clutch adjusted yet? I use a 75W90 with additive. my mate who has a facelift has the same problem. but he hasn't got a clutch adjustment yet.